Body sculpting is now on-trend with today’s market, and it won’t go away. Getting a body sculpting training course today can help you deliver professional, reliable, and effective body sculpting services. Explore this overview if you are interested in body sculpting.
What is Body Sculpting?
Body sculpting (or body contouring) is a fat reduction and body contouring procedure that aims to reshape an area of the body (abdomen, thighs, or back). This non-surgical treatment helps create the desired sculpted shape for clients by safely getting rid of stubborn fat deposits from the body.
This cosmetic procedure has a range of non-invasive options such as cool sculpting and massage therapy, which makes it a great alternative to plastic surgery for those who are afraid to go under the knife.
What are the Different Types of Body Sculpting?
There are several ways to perform body sculpting. If you want to start your Body sculpting career, you should understand the most popular forms of body sculpting (but not the only options), which are CoolSculpting, Kybella, Vanquish, and SculpSure.
- CoolSculpting (a.k.a Cryolipolysis), is a non-invasive body contouring method that targets problematic fatty tissue by freezing it. This procedure requires very little downtime to recover.
- Kybella, or injection lipolysis, uses the chemical deoxycholic acid to reduce fat cells in the problem area. Though this uses chemical injections and is performed under local anesthesia, the compound used is completely safe and FDA-approved.
- Vanquish is also a non-invasive procedure without medical instruments, which uses radiofrequency to heat the target area and destroy fat cells. This is a new technology, yet it is proven to be more effective at destroying fat cells, according to FDA studies.
- SculpSure uses targeted laser energy to destroy fat cells. The laser technology used is very precise, allowing a greater deal of control over where fat is removed. This is one of the quickest and most economical methods for removing small sections of problem fat.
Top Reasons to Learn Body Sculpting
Consider these main reasons to understand the importance of learning Body Sculpting:
Help others look and feel their best
It’s undeniable that the better we look, the better we feel. It is very common to make effort to look and feel our best every day. Body sculpting treatments will improve our appearance, slow aging, and give us the body type we want. You will be able to help clients find a better version of themselves and regain confidence. Getting a body contour procedure even makes the person feel happier and healthier. Beyond that, the results of body contouring treatments are considered long-lasting, and the targeted stubborn areas are really treated and improved.
Offer a unique beauty service
With knowledge of body sculpting, you can offer a unique beauty service to your clients. This sought-after service will probably make up a good business, as everybody wants to look fine and be sexy.
Offering body sculpting service is a great way to expand your business as this is a lower-cost but lasting and effective treatment. It may be challenging at first, but starting with body sculpting training will help you to find the way to success in the beauty industry much easier. Meanwhile, if your business already focuses on beauty services and treatments, body sculpting will come as a booster for what you are offering to your clients.
Enjoy amazing working environments and benefits
Becoming a body sculpt specialist/ technician affords you the opportunities to work in a variety of great working environments, including but not limited to:
- Massage offices & private practice
- Group practice
- Home offices
- Hospitals & wellness centers
- Chiropractic offices
- Health clubs & fitness centers
- Spas & resorts
- Hotels Beauty and hair salons
- Cruise ships
You can always choose where you want to work, work while traveling, or even open your own business when you follow this career. Plus, the salary for body sculpting specialists is very attractive. The estimated total pay for them is $68,310 per year in the United States, while their estimated base pay is $42,804 per year.
Hopefully, this general overview of body sculpting has provided you with necessary info before stepping into this career path. Look for body sculpting training near you and get the ball rolling.
If you decide on a career path in the beauty industry, you may want to discover the 5 Expert-recommended Botox Certification Courses To Take in 2022.