Full Certification Diploma Course to Learn the In depth techniques of Yoga to teach to Students & Groups!
- What Is Yoga
- Understand Anatomy & Physiology
- Learn about the Endocrine System
- Glands & Hormones
Energise your body, increase your dynamic flexibility and fine-tune your yoga skills in 15 minutes a day.
- 15 vinyasa or flow yoga sequences.
- Improve your range of motion.
- Lubricate your joints.
Start a New Career in Yoga with this Yoga Course for Beginners/Intermediates
- Have an excellent understanding of the principles of Patanjali's Ashtanga Eight Limb Yoga
- Improve alignment and posture to reduce the risk of injury
- Master all 59 Asana which are excellent for beginners and intermediates
An In-Depth Training in Energetic and Emotional Healing with Seane Corn
- Practice a vinyasa yoga flow that will strengthen the body
- release tension
- and establish a healing mind-body connection.
- Unblock and balance the seven chakras for restoring wellness on an emotional and energetic level.
Improve your flexibility, build core strength, alleviate aches and pains and reduce your stress in 15 minutes a day!
- The fundamental yoga poses and sequences.
- To improve your flexibility.
- To increase your range of motion.
The SAFE WAY to do Yoga for Back Pain!Alleviate your Pain & Strengthen your Spine with Yoga! INCLUDES 2 CERTIFICATES
- Learn how to bring the Amazing Health Benefits of Yoga into your own Life
- effectively & effortlessly!
- Learn how to Relieve Lower Back Pain and/or Prevent it through Yoga. Live a Medication FREE Life!
- Reduce your lower back pain through regular exercise of ALL related body muscles
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Approved Course
- Learn 25 yin yoga poses and their variations
- How to professionally teach yin yoga classes
- How to sequence and structure a yin yoga class
Improve your flexibility, reduce morning stiffness and alleviate recurring aches and pains in 15 minutes a day.
- Improve your flexibility.
- Relieve recurring aches and pains
- caused by your everyday activities and lifestyle habits.
- Reduce strain from daily activities that cause uneven wear and tear on your muscles and joints.
Yoga : An Introduction to Yoga For Absolute Beginners
- Benefit from all that yoga has to offer
- in just 10 minutes a day
- From the comfort of your own home
- you choose when to practice without having to attend expensive classes
- You'll be able to compose your very own yoga sequences as well as enjoy our guided yoga classes
The Language of Movement, The Skeletal System, Bones, Joints & Ligaments
- The Language of Anatomy & Movement
- How individual variation in our bone structure and joints impacts the way we move & practice yoga poses
- The components of the Skeletal System
Lose weight, get healthier and fit on all levels in just 14 days with Sadie Nardini
- 14 chapters (1 per day) featuring fundamentals of Yoga.
- 6 hours of yoga video routines & sequences
- 12 detox smoothie recipes to supplement Sadie's yoga sequences
Empower your yoga practice with key insights from anatomy, physiology, & mental health for improved well-being
- Learn the essential components you need to get the most out of your yoga practice
- Learn to move more efficiently with less stress on the body & joints
- Gain critical information
- alignment tips
- and pose modifications that you can immediately put into practice on your mat
Learn to relax your body and calm your mind with breathing, stretching and meditation.
- Develop and harness the benefits of conscious breathing to enhance your focus and gain a greater sense of clarity.
- Equip yourself with the tools to relax your central nervous system.
- Improve your ease of movement and range of motion through increased body awareness.
Become a Certified Yoga Life Coach! Help Your Clients Create a Balanced, Peaceful Life Using Ancient Yogic Practices
- How to help your life coaching clients or yoga students apply ancient yogic wisdom for everyday modern life
- Use mindfulness meditation with your life coaching clients or yoga students
- Use mantras and mudras (hand positions) with your life coaching clients or yoga students
Learn To Impart The Inner Spiritual Experience To Your Students And Clients
- How to facilitate your own yoga nidra sessions
- How to write your own scripts
- The theory of yoga nidra and yogic meditation
Comprehensive review of Self-awareness, Meditation, and Contemplation
- A greater understanding of the subtler
- inner/antar traditional goals of Yoga.
- Have a solid foundation in traditional antar/inner yoga practices
- not just modern exercise postures.