Tango Dance Courses
These very simple tricks will help you to improve the dance experience for you and your dance partner in a few minutes!
- 7 Easy tricks to improve the dance experience in Argentine Tango
Everyone can dance Tango! Regardless of their age and with no dance experience.
- Basics principles for argentine Tango
- Posture and Embrace
- Transmission of movements
Finish this course and you'll be ready to go out dancing. Complete beginners course.
- Beginning Argentine Tango
- Social Dancing
- Connection concepts used in many social dances
You've come this far, and now you're ready for a challenge. Join us for Advance Tango with Adam
- Advanced Argentine Tango
- Back Sacadas
We will see: Embellishments, technique, leead and follow, timing, details, tips
- How to Improve your Tango
- connection with the partner
- how to perform and understand the lead.
- Tips that will help you to control the energy and balance.
Advance your tango to the Intermediate level with 20 years dancer and US Tango Champion Adam Cornet.
- Check Steps
Intermediate+ Level Online Tango Classes with US Champion Adam Cornett
- Intermediate Tango
- 3 Count Turn
- Mingo Pugliese's 8 Count Turn
Technique for its execution, when, where and how to do it. Fully systematized learning.
- How to Improve your Tango
- A new approach to seeing the Tango dance
En El Salon - step by step Argentine Tango choreography to the song En El Salon
- En El Salon-Argentine Tango Solo Choreography Course (solo)
Sacadas, ganchos, calesitas, chains, barridas, paradas, toques, enrosques and giros, embellishments
- In this course
- students will learn different movements that they can use on the dance floor.
- We will also use the movements as an excuse to work on personal technique
- dissociation and energy control.
- We will see different types of embellishments
- how and where to make them.
Learn how to skillfully incorporate colgadas into your tango repertoire.
- Colgada - advanced of-axis movement based on leverage - review of fundamentals .
- Colgadas on inside leg and outside leg.
- Colgadas on open step and cross step.
Learn the actual fundamentals of Argentine Tango. Understand the principles on a level that allows you to apply!
- True fundamentals of Argentine Tango - communication
- connection and improvisation based on structure of the dance.
- How to use your feet to carry you where you want to go and convince your partner to go there with you.
- Why two left feet are perfectly ok.
You can perform! - Master Argentine Tango choreography in 11 step by step lessons.
- Patetico - Argentine Tango Solo Choreography Course (solo)
- Argentine Tango Followers technique
- Great work out in high heels (or socks) whatever you choose :-)
Learn how to skillfully incorporate ganchos, enganchos and multiply ganchos into your tango repertoire.
- Enganchos / Wraps
- Double Gancho
Cross, ocho and change of direction – if you associate it with Gordian knot you might be right!
- Changes of direction through typical change through ochos forward or back
- Changes of direction through alterations
- Changes of direction through cortes
Learn how to listen and dance tango in a different way.
- Musicality in argentine tango