Official Course: Total Immersion head coach Terry Laughlin teaches you how to swim faster and further using less effort
- Swim freestyle with the world’s most efficient technique—in fact
- the same skills that have propelled Katie Ledecky to 20 medals (19 golds and one silver) in major competitions
- and 13 World Records in freestyle
- between her international debut at the 2012 London Olympics and the 2016 Olympics in Rio.
- Feel more comfortable and confident in the water.
- Swim a mile or more at a strong
- steady pace—and feel energized
- not exhausted
Learn the freestyle and backstroke flip turn, understand the Secret of WEST swimming technique
- Protect lower back & neck
- Freestyle flip turn
- Backstroke flip turn
In this course you will change your swimming technique and you will be able to swim long distance with less effort.
- Swim faster 1000 freestyle
- Learn how to control pace in long distances
- Learn how to use less energy while swimming.
Learn the Building Blocks for all swimming strokes and skills with the first three levels: Starfish, Seahorse & Seal
- Progression from non-swimmer to a swimmer who can swim basic backstroke and front crawl
- Essential Building blocks of Water Confidence
- Body Position
- Floating & Breathing
- Starfish Level
- Seahorse Level & Seal Level
Learn and improve your swimming technique, swim longer with no effort and control you pace in long distance swimming.
- Swim 10k in the sea
- Swim 18k in 4 times a week
- Understand how to test yourself when swimming
Digital course, that takes the parent step-by-step, and offers detailed explanations on how to teach your child swimming
- The Stars Method is perfect for parents who want to teach their children how to swim. A digital course
- that takes the parent step-by-step
- and offers detailed explanations on how to teach your child swimming after only a few experiential sessions. The course also includes a reward program
- which motivates and drives the children to be at their best around water.
- The Stars Method is a structured program for teaching children swimming
- based on experiential learning
- which leads each child to feel like a star. The Method uses metaphors and the children’s imagination in order to teach them the various swimming styles with ease and lots of fun
- and to help them develop excellent swimming abilities.
- swimming for kids
Babies, toddlers, & all ages Fear of Water and Sensory Sensitivity skills you can teach at home outside of lessons.
- You will be able to Teach your Child or Yourself Swimming Faster than you ever thought was Possible!
- Freestyle and Back Stroke
- Swimming Lessons for Kids and Adults
WEST Breaststroke swim course will let you learn how to swim breaststroke according to your flexibility & abilities
- Swim 200 m breaststroke
- Elongate your muscles
- Loosen your lower back and neck
Step by step learning guide
- How to get used to the water
- build confidence
- Learn to swim backstroke
- Learn to swim front crawl
Learn to swim backstroke the WEST way - protect your lower back & neck, elongating your muscles and swim faster!
- Swim 200 m backstroke
- Float better
- Treat lower back and neck pains
Learn the Progression for all swimming strokes and skills with the three levels: Barracuda, Swordfish & Dolphin
- Progression from a swimmer with basic technique to a proficient and efficient swimmer in all strokes
- Front crawl
- Turns & Dives
- Essential Building blocks of Breathing
- Rhythm and Body Position in all strokes
Learn how to swim butterfly like a pro in 4 easy swimming lesson in the pioneering and proven WEST swimming technique!
- You will learn how to swim Butterfly while protecting your neck and back
- You will improve your swimming technique in every aspect
- You will be introduced to WEST the best swimming technique in the world
6 to 12 month
- Teaching babies learn to swim from 6 to 12 month
10 Principles of Great Swim Lessons
- How to successfully teach swim lessons
Some people feel their out of air? they think the problem is breathing.I can tell you it's all about technique. "WEST"
- You will know how to swim 1000 m freestyle
- You will swim faster
- You will understand how to control your swimming pace
What if I could teach you a super fun way to achieve the best shape of your life?
- Freestyle Stroke Fundamentals and Swimming Workouts for Fitness
- Personal Training
- Sports Fundamentals