SQL Server Courses
Beginner-Intermediate practical experience in Database Administration (DBA) SQL Server. Was for Microsoft exam 70-462.
- Create Backups and Restore Databases
- understanding the different recovery models
- Manage logins and server roles
- and import and export data
- Implement and maintain indexes
- and manage and configure databases
- including compression and concurrency problems
To Study And Pass The Microsoft 70-461 Exam and Gain Certification For MCSA or MCSE
- To Study And Pass The Microsoft 70-461 Exam and Gain Certification For MCSA or MCSE
Your First Step In Becoming A Production SQL Server DBA
- A the end of this course you'll know what IT positions are starting roles for SQL Server DBAs
- You'll learn how to sift through job descriptions specific to your level of expertise.
- You learn what a day in the life of a DBA looks like.
Detail building blocks of SQL performance tuning
- At the end of this course
- the student will have extensive knowledge in the following areas: Types of indexes that can affect performance
- ability to read and understand the execution plans
- determine the causes of wait stats
- views deeply into statistics
- comprehend the cause of the fill factor and page splits
- view various execution modes and much much more
All the information needed within the courses to set yourself for a successful career as a SQL Production DBA
- Students will be able to create database
- stored procedures
- filter data
- update and delete information and be able to create complex joins of tables
Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012 (Exam 70-463)
- Illuminate how to work with variables
- Confer the concepts involved in Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012
- Elucidate the importance of Fact Table
Learn SQL, SQL Server, SSMS, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, C#, HTML and More!
- Learn SQL
- Learn SQL Server
- Learn the Basics of Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Community
Develop SSAS cubes from data warehouse on Multidimensional & Tabular modes with Dimensional & Data Mining Models
- Downloadable Course Content - FREE SQL Server 2016 EBook
- 150+ Interview Questions
- 100+ curated reference material links
- 70+ MDX / DAX Queries
- Links to 1 Sample OLTP Database and 1 Sample Data Warehouse with sample data - schema diagrams - documentation - dimensional modeling workbook
- 1 Sample Multidimensional OLAP Database + 1 Sample Tabular OLAP Database containing fully functional cube with sample data
- and Full project developed in the course.
- By end of this course
- you should be able to work with actual clients
- technology architects
- or team leads on a large scale SQL Server Analysis Services / MDX / Data Mining Project
- Learn SQL Server Analysis Services ( SSAS ) Multi-dimensional as well as Tabular
- Multidimensional Data Expressions ( MDX ) query language
- Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) expression language and Data Mining on latest version of SQL Server - 2016 on a fast track with more practicals and limited theory necessary for fundamentals.
Learn how to use SELECT, FROM, WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING and ORDER in SQL Server. Create views+procedures. Export in Excel
- Build your own SQL Server SELECT statements.
- Use the SELECT
- GROUP BY
- HAVING and ORDER BY clauses.
- Encapsulate (save) your statements as views or procedures.
With a real database project!
- Create and runs Windows Forms applications
- Understand blocks of code
- curly braces
- Understand how to use string interpolation
- and add new line characters
Learn the fundamentals of database design, development and querying using the latest Microsoft SQL Server
- Basic Database Design (Tables
- Data Types
- Primary Keys
- Using Microsoft SQL Management Studio
- SELECT Statements: Queries against single tables (Filtering
Learn to Create Optimal Execution Plans for Your Queries
- At the conclusion of this course you'll understand how the optimizer works at a very high level.
- You will be able to read showplans. These are created when a query is executed.
- You'll understand the caching mechanisms behind SQL Server optimizer.
Resolving SQL Server performance tuning issues
- This is the second part of SQL Server performance tuning course; at the end of this course the student will be able to resolve and troubleshoot issues related index tuning
- page splitting
- tempb database sizing
- recompilation of stored procedures
- and much more with the use of tools and utilities such the performance monitor
- extended events
- profiler and other tools.
Dive deep into how SQL Server works to implement an effective high availability and disaster recovery solution.
- By the end of the course
- attendees will be able to understand the different SQL Server high availability and disaster recovery technologies - how they work and properly implement the right solution to address recovery objectives and service level agreements
Step-by-Step Beginner's Training Course in SQL Server. No prior database knowledge is needed.
- By the end of the course
- you will have a foundation in SQL Server and the vocabulary and understanding to talk about and use SQL Server with confidence.
- You will know how to navigate SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) to find database objects and business data.
- You will understand how to take advantage of Management Studio to make you work faster and more efficient.
Learn how to create SSIS packages that allow migration of data from source to destination
- At the end of this course
- the student will be able to design
- manage and deploy SSIS packages that migrate data from source to destination using many platforms