Sports Coaching Courses
A practical guide for every coach
- You will learn the principles of soccer and how to apply them to increase your winning percentage
- You will learn about the different formations and which ones to use to maximize your teams strengths and accommodate their weaknesses
- You will learn how to teach the four phases of football and how to apply it
Understand what coaching is and how you can use coaching and feedback to maintain and drive your culture
- Understand what coaching is
- Understand the benefits of coaching
- Identify and avoid coaching mistakes
Evolve your Saber Skills by practical exercises, theorical lessons, slow motion, common mistakes and details!
- You will handle the LightSaber in a cool
- determined and elegant way
- just like your favorite hero!
- You will become an expert of Form 1
- the first light saber fencing combat style codified by Ludosport
- You will learn to use all the attack and defence movements of Form 1 of Light Saber Combat when duelling
This course will give you a firm foundation of the fundamentals of coaching of any sport at any level.
- The biggest goal for this class is to teach you the necessary fundamentals to become a great coach for your athletes.
- In this course
- you will learn:
- what a coaching philosophy is and how to develop the most effective philosophy to develop your athletes
Suit freelance football/swimming/tennis/badminton/basketball/soccer coaches
- Soft skills to become a freelance sports coaching entrepreneur
- Complete "must have" paper work before the start of coaching program
- Implement different coaching principals from psychology aspects
An introduction to the science behind sports: for coaches, teachers and all sports fans
- Understand the physics behind popular sports
- Use physical principles to solve problems relating to the physics of sports
- Use sport as a means of enhancing science classes
Strengthen Your Core for Balance, Stability, Proper Movement, Excellent Proportion, Reduced Pain
- Strengthen The Core Muscles
- Immediately Improve Your Posture
- Improve Knee Pain
Learn from Dave Hunt, founder and CEO of Crossrope
- In this course
- we’ll guide you through the basics of having the right equipment
- how to minimize injuries
- and the jump rope fundamentals. You will also get the opportunity to work on your technique as we guide you through various exercises
- jump rope skills
- and workouts.
Mind On Fire is a Course for youth athletes, parents, coaches looking for extraordinary results in Sports and Life.
- Students will be able to get extraordinary results in sports and life through the self development strategies explained in the course.
- Personal Transformation through self awareness of thoughts
- fear and goal setting.
- This course teaches everything that is holding you back from your potential in life.
Applied Performance Analysis Techniques in Sport Coaching
- Develop a performance analysis process to meet the needs of own coaching environment
- Identify key terms used to analyse performance
- Identify categories of performance for profiling and analysis of performance
A step by step guide to developing your coaching skills & knowledge, then establishing an innovative coaching business.
- Identify opportunities to become a Sports Entrepreneur
- Decide on appropriate coaching qualifications
- Decide on which form their sports coaching business will take
Learn how to Skydive. Basic training first jump course AFF (Accelerated FreeFall).
- First jump course prior learning.
- Detailed lessons on equipment
- aeroplane safety
- freefall and parachute control.
- Skydiving culture.
Master foundational principles to be an EXCEPTIONAL sports coach in any sport (soccer, gymnastics, volleyball etc.)
- 1. Learn the foundational training principles that will improve your athletes and help you become an exceptional coach.
- 2. Study content that will increase performance and decrease rate of injuries.
- 3. Win games
- competitions and tournaments with enhanced knowledge and specialised education.
Learn how to form a plan and effectively coach the scrum in rugby union with these practical tips and strategies
- At the end of my course
- participants will have gained a personal insight into how I coach the scrum
- when this is structured and what best exercises I use to deliver my overall plan. Students will be able to form their own plan and methodology using practical tips and coaching strategies.
Plays, strategy, and more!
- Effectively coach a youth flag football team where everyone can participate
- have fun
- and hopefully win. My course is designed to take a lot of the stress out of coaching by giving you answers and guidance to different situations.
Featuring Ray Martin
- Students will learn about equipment
- bridges and stroke
- spin and speed
- how to aim
- how to practice
- several shots and variations