Sport Psychology Courses
Understanding The Psychology Of Sport With Powerful Techniques To Overcome Blocks & Achieve Your Goals In Sport!
- Understand What Sport Psychology Is
- Know About Self Talk In Sport Psychology
- Understand Stress In Sport
The Vital Sports Psychology Mental Skills needed for any successful performance as used by the world's greatest athletes
- Stay Calm Under Extreme Pressure
- Improve Mental Health
- Deliver Exceptional Performance Every Time
Developing sport psychology skills that you can use when you train, compete or coach
- By the end of this course
- students should have an appreciation of the different types of tools sport psychologists use when working with athletes to improve their sporting performance
- Students should be able to recognise when and how to use each tool
Master the fundamentals of sport psychology to improve performance and gain a mental edge
- Understand how to increase motivation
- improve focus and build confidence
- Use mental imagery
- Replace negative self-talk with positive self-talk
Enhance your knowledge of sport psychology from an athlete or coach perspective with this comprehensive applied course.
- Unit 1 - Introduction to Sport Psychology - What is Sport Psychology
- How Sport Psychology Helps a Team
- History of Sport Psychology
- The Role of & How to Become a Sport Psychologist
- Career Opportunities in the Field
- Unit 2 - Sport Psychology Social Perspectives - Children in Youth Sport
- Drop-out From Youth Sport
- Gender Differentiation and Disability in Sport
- Parenting in Sport
- Aggression in sport
- Character Development and Good Sporting Behaviour
- Unit 3 - Individual Considerations Within Sport - Arousal
- Stress and Anxiety
- Regulating Anxiety
- Over-arousal and Stress
- Attention Control and Processing Efficiency
- Personality in Sport.
An essential professional sports psychology course for athletes and counsellors for winning coaching and management
- Sport psychology techniques and application.
- Sport psychology for Children.
- Sport psychology for Adults.
The 'how, why, when, and where' to use sport psychology skills and techniques with athletes and coaches
- Select the appropriate tool or technique to assist an athlete's or coach's performance
- Create and evaluate a 6 week Psychological Skills Training program based on the requirements of a sport and the needs of a client
- Sports intelligence (IQ).
- Recognize control and uncontrollable factors.
- Types of motivation.
Our goal is to take full advantage of athletes’ potential and help them be the best they can be and progress daily!
- Coaches will learn how to apply mental training tools when working with athletes
- Mental training tools for better performance in sport
- Mental health for athletes
Learn how to maximise your sporting performance
- Quick to learn techniques WITH Maximum results
- Easy and Effective exercises for ALL people in Sport
- Tools to handle the pressure of Competition
Learn to become good at any sports with: muscle training, speed, quickness and agility training, and sports psychology
- Be better at any sport
- Learn how to become faster
- and more agile
- Learn how to make yourself stronger without the gym
Master mindfulness and mental imagery (visualization) with this hands-on course
- Practice mindfulness
- Use visualisation and mental imagery
- Improve performance and recovery
Learn the mental tools for Sports Success including; Visioning, Growth Mindset, Setting your Ceiling, and EFT/Tapping
- Use mental training skills and tools to excel at sports
- work and life.
- Learn how to successfully vision just like Olympic athletes do.
- Learn how to develop and shift your mindset to a Growth Mindset.
A Self-Guided Mental Training Program for Cricketers and Cricket Coaches looking to get the Mental Edge
- Five essential mental skills on how to improve their batting
The Tools Needed to Get the Most out of Your Athletes and Season Ahead
- Basic Sports Psychology facets that can be easily implemented with athletes ages 10-16
- These techniques will be both theoretical but more heavily "Practical"
Rooted in psychology principles, this self-guided course highlights core frameworks to transition into life post-sport.
- True identity
- Coping skills
- New perspectives