Software Architecture Courses
Gain mastery over SOLID Principles and write clean and well-designed code in Object Oriented Languages like Java etc.
- Anyone can code
- but quality code is hard to come by. Make yourself stand out by learning how to write quality code.
- Learn basic software architecture by applying SOLID principles.
- Apply SOLID principles in order to write quality code
- as a software engineer.
Learn all the soft and hard skills you need to take your architect design skills to the next level
- What is a solution architect?
- Soft skills that will make you a great architect
- Common pitfalls in large IT projects
The most comprehensive guide that will make you a Software Architect, the most desired role in the software industry.
- proven techniques to becoming a great Software Architect.
- The exact role of the Software Architect
- Adopting Software Architect's mindset
Learn software architecture skills required by an enterprise architect including UML modelling and architecture patterns
- Learn about the enterprise architect role
- Enhance your technical skills required to be a good enterprise architect
- Learn about different types of UML modelling
- and gain experience developing UML diagrams
A guide to Create Smart, Reusable Softwares with SOLID Principles and Design Patterns
- understand SOLID principles
- understand the core of design patterns
- undertand object oriented design
Master SOLID principles and deep dive into advanced topics in software architecture
- Gain deep understanding of SOLID principles
- Understand the scope of SOLID principles
- Adopt the best practices of object-oriented software design and architecture
Software Architecture: A rapid, hard-hitting introduction to designing great object-oriented code in Java, C# and more.
- Apply SOLID principles in order to write better code.
- Use SOLID principles to evaluate existing code.
- Understand the long-term benefits of writing good code.
Learn how to use Rabbit MQ effectively with ANY programming language and use it to design scalable and robust systems.
- Learn what is RabbitMQ and where it can be used
- Install RabbitMQ and navigate the interface
- Make use of the different configurations
- routing functionality
- exchange types and queues provided by RabbitMQ to design the best solution possible
Become an even better Software Architect by learning from real-world architecture case studies.
- Applying architecture patterns to complex systems
- Using the most relevant technology stack
- Defining non-functional requirements as a basis for the architecture
Learn Domain Driven Design (DDD) by example with detailed coding sessions, video explanations and realistic assignments.
- Learn about domain-driven design
- Learn about the domain-driven design building blocks
- patterns and best practices to architect solutions and implement the code itself
- Learn how to design and code out a system using domain-driven design through detailed video tutorials
Become a better Software Architect by designing secure systems
- practical knowledge about Software Security
- from the basics to the advanced
- Software Security terminology (DDoS
- SQL Injection
- and lots more)
- The hacker's mindset
How to use Drools Rule Engine to decouple complex business decision trees into individual simple to read rules
- program rules in Drools domain specific language
- detect problems and patterns in software development that are good to be solved with a rule engine like Drools
- decouple complex decision trees into individual simple to understand rules
Learn Software & Solution Architecture for Architecting and Deploying Large-Scale, Highly-Available and Secure Systems
- Architecting Software Systems and Solutions: We will start with a basic three tier application architecture which we will enhance as we move along.
- How to build a technical stack by getting architectural insights into products like Nodejs
- Elastic Search
- .. and many more
- Non-Functional Requirements: How to design architecture considering Performance
- and Security
Take your software and business analysis skills to completely new levels with advanced UML conceptual modelling.
- Know how to create a conceptual model of any system
- Know in which situations conceptual modelling is efficient and when and how to apply it successfully
- Be able to interpret and construct common and advanced conceptual models using UML
Intro to SaaS, scalability, multi-tenancy, provisioning, security, APIs, management, maintenance
- Architect Scalable SaaS applications
- Implement multi-tenancy models
- Design SaaS management and monitoring frameworks
Learn Dependency Injection techniques along with an IoC-framework (DI-Container). Grow Architecture applying DI.
- Deeply understand the concepts of Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control
- Apply Dependency Inversion Principle (DIP) in practice
- Understand the concept of DI-Containers (IoC-Containers)