Building A Strong Sewing Foundation
- Learn sewing machine basics
- Thread Your Sewing Machine
- Make A Bobbin
Learn how to read any kinds of sewing pattern - from printed patterns to PDF patterns and even vintage patterns.
- Read and understand traditional printed sewing patterns.
- Read and understand PDF sewing patterns.
- Read and understand vintage and antique sewing patterns.
Become and expert cushion maker.
- Learn how to make a scatter cushion from scratch
- Understand how to add piping to a cushion cover
- Confidently attach a zip to a cushion
Make your own garments using your own bodice block
- Use their own bodice sloper/block for garment construction
- Draft a custom bodice sloper/block from scratch
Learning to use your serger with confidence
- All about the ins-and-outs of your serger – what it does
- how it does it
- and most importantly - how to thread your serger fearlessly.
- Which stitches work best for a wide range of fabrics and designs – from delicate silk chiffons to stretchy spandex knits.
- How to create professional looking seams
- seam finishes
- and hems around a variety of shapes
- whether corners or curves.
Go beyond the basics. See and hear the details of tote bag construction. Comes complete with three tote bag patterns
- 20 years of sewing tips and tricks applied to making tote bags.
- secrets to add a professional look to the finished projects
Sewing French Seam and making bias binding
- Learn how to finish seams with a french seam
- Learn how to stop raw seams from fraying without overlocking
- Learn how to finish seams for delicate
- transparent fabrics like chiffon
- netting etc.
A sewing course for children ages 6-14
- Know how to use a sewing machine safely
- Use an iron safely
- Identify the parts of a sewing machine
With handy hints and tricks of the trade this is a must do course if you want to make your own top quality Roman blinds
- Easy to follow videos showing you how to make a Roman Blind from start to finish
- Increase your earnings by making & selling top quality Roman blinds
- Understand how to assess and measure a window accurately and know the difference between inside and outside recess blinds
Master the basic skills of upholstery of diningroom chairs,tubular chairs,tools,machines,vintage cocktail chair,cushions
- Master basic upholstery skills with high quality finishings
- Re-upholster various types of dining room chairs
- Use Upholstery tools
The course that takes the fear out of learning to use your sewing machine.
- know the parts of your machine
- how to properly thread and sewing machine
- How to make a bobbin
No Sewing Patterns Needed No Need For Intimidating Sewing Patterns
- beginners become familiar with the basics of machine sewing
- sew your own garments for absolute beginners
- develop a range of related sewing skills.
Basic Block / Sloper creation from scratch
- Create your own bespoke patterns
- Learn to take body measurements correctly
- Draft your own basic block/sloper from scratch
A Step by Step Guide For Beginners
- How to find a good chair
- How to choose appropriate fabric
- How to disassemble a chair
By Clara Raurich
- How to make a plush doll and dress it with lingerie
- Know some of the techniques that I have developed during my more than 10 years making plush dolls
A complete instructional guide for creating a sewn, lined, tote bag.
- Safely operate a sewing machine
- Learn to customize a sewing pattern to make any size tote bag.
- Sew a tote bag with pockets and lining