Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Courses
This course provides an overview of SOX Section 404 and discusses how one can effectively implement a program.
- Discover the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Section 404.
- Recognize COSO and the Internal Control Framework.
- Identify SEC and PCAOB ongoing SOX 404 requirements.
This course is an overview of the proper processes, controls and tests for adequate internal control.
- Recognize SOX – Components of the Act.
- Identify legislation changes and challenges.
- Recognize requirements for Top-Down Risk Assessment.
IT Compliance Training
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Act Overview
- SOX Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) Overview
- SOX COSO Framework Overview
This course speaks directly to the importance of general controls (GC), application controls (AC) and spreadsheet.
- Identify controls to evaluate as it relates to Information Technology (IT) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Explore the IT Control Framework
- and recognize how to approach IT evaluation.
- Explore IT Entity controls.
This course is designed to provide a strong understanding of SOX concepts.
- Explore the background of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) and recognize the purpose of auditing standards.
- Explore Auditing Standard 2 (AS2).
- Management assessment process
- Top down approach.
This course explores how identifying and documenting controls for Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Explore the types and methods of internal controls.
- Identify controls related to Initiation
- Processing and Recording.
- Identify the various methods of documentation
- and recognize the differences between control narratives vs. control flowcharts.
This course focuses on the validation of operation, which is executed through a test of control within Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Identify methods to ensure the proper controls are selected for testing.
- Identify the variance between key controls and secondary controls.
- Understand and execute testing procedures for design and operating effectiveness of controls.
This course provides a deeper understanding of the requirements behind SOX 302.
- Discover background Section 302 requirements.
- Explore other disclosure requirements.
- Identify disclosure controls and procedures.
2022 Guide - Learn everything you need to know about Sarbanes Oxley SOX 404 from an experienced Chief Financial Officer
- Learn From A Top Rated Instructor Who Has Been Teaching On Udemy Since 2013 and Taught Over 100
- 000 Students!
- Genesis of Sarbanes Oxley
- Management Certifications
This course covers critical concepts of AS5 risk factors when identifying significant accounts and more.
- Explore a top down accounting Risk Assessment (RA).
- Explore the importance of entity level controls.
- Identify types of entity controls.
Learn Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, Key Terminologies for Sarbanes-Oxley, Sarbanes Oxley Act Titles
- Everything Basics about SOX Compliance
- Key Terminologies for Sarbanes-Oxley
- Sarbanes Oxley Act Title Details
This course focuses on the methodology steps reviewed in Segment One of developing a top-down risk assessment.
- Explore the key steps of a top down Risk Assessment (RA).
- Assessing entity level controls.
- Determining significant accounts.
Gestão de Riscos em Fraudes nas Demonstrações Financeiras
- Estrutura da Lei Sox
- sobre o aspecto da seção 404.