Risk Management Courses
The management's guide to understanding Risk Management decisions in cybersecurity and information technology (IT)
- Understand the foundations of Risk Management in the cybersecurity and information technology field
- Be able to use qualitative risk measurement techniques when discussing networks and projects
- Be able to use quantitative risk measurement techniques when discussing networks and projects
Became an expert of the fundamental tecniques and tools in risk management and assessment (PHA, FTA, FMEA, HAZOP, HACCP)
- Perform a risk analysis
- evaluation and assessment
- Use standard risk assessment tools like FMEA
- HAZOP and HACCP
- Understand the various techniques of risk analysis
Become a compliance specialist, maintain strong internal controls for SOX or FCPA, prepare for internal & external audit
- implement and operate internal controls in single process or whole organization
- Align controls with actual risks
- Prepare internal control documentation at required level and format
An essential guide to understanding Risk Management
- define risk management;
- describe features of a risk management framework;
- define risk governance and describe elements of effective risk governance;
In this course, we learn how public accountants plan and execute an audit.
- Identify different types of manual and electronic internal controls.
- Identify different types of fraud risks and controls.
- Discover approaches for assessing control risk.
Conduct Detailed Risk Assessments | Build Failproof Processes using FMEA | Manufacturing | Banking | Info Security
- Learn foundational skills in Risk Management beyond today's hype and buzzwords & turn your firefighting efforts into proactive actionable insights to mitigate risks
- Apply the FMEA to any specific situation of your process or business and effectively eliminate/reduce associates risks
- Practice & complete project work
FRM Course by Prof. James Forjan
- FRM Part 1 - Book 1: Foundations of Risk Management
A concise guide to executing ISO 14971 requirements
- Understand the ISO14971 medical device risk management requirements and sequence
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a risk management team
- Construct a risk management plan
Learn to Minimise Disruptions, Reduce Risk and Make your Supply Chain Resilient
- You will be able to manage risks
- reduce the effects of disruptions in your supply chain
- and meet the needs and expectations of your customers and partners
- You will understand how to determine
- and monitor an optimal mix of measures to avoid
- or transfer all relevant supply chain risks
- You will have the ability to develop
- execute and implement a 5-step risk management process
Tools and methods used by the world class procurement companies and supply chain managers to get rid of RISK MANAGEMENT
- You will understand that every decision in Procurement and Supply Chain Management includes risk
- You will gain the better understanding of risks complexity
- You will learn how to quantify and compare the risks
This course discusses common causes and remediation of fraud in the workplace.
- Recognize and describe various fraud schemes and their prevalence in organizations today.
- Discover and discuss the phycology of fraud including who commits fraud and why.
- Explore and describe the effectiveness of different anti-fraud controls.
This course provides an overview of SOX Section 404 and discusses how one can effectively implement a program.
- Discover the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Section 404.
- Recognize COSO and the Internal Control Framework.
- Identify SEC and PCAOB ongoing SOX 404 requirements.
A simple, powerful guide to risk management perfect for any organization or quality system like ISO 9001 or as9100.
- Be equipped with a universally applicable risk management process
- Easily manage uncertainty all organizations face in completing objectives
- Meet quality standard requirements for risk management (e.g. as9100 and iso 9001)
An introductory course about understanding IT Risk Management and the different components that make up ECM solutions.
- Have an overview of both IT Risk and Risk Management.
- Be introduced to IT Risk Management.
- Be aware of the four components of Risk Management Methodology.
Compliance risk management CRM for Compliance, Risk Management, Internal Audit and IS Security Professionals
- Understand the foundations of Compliance Risk Management CRM in a company or institution. How the compliance risks are managed in Organizations
- Understand the Governance and Compliance Culture attributes in CRM model.
- How companies are creating strong Compliance Functions and Environment to avoid penalties and reputation losses.
This course examines the process of building and managing an effective risk management program.
- Discover the building blocks for effective risk management and mitigation.
- Identify actions to strengthen risk governance and minimize people risk.
- Explore the risk management process and best practices on risk assessment.