Public Relations Courses
Everything you need to know to be successful at PR in a digital world
- How to build a PR strategy that generates leads
- makes your brand famous
- builds a community and attracts customers.
- How to use PR to increase traffic to your website.
- How to manage
- implement and measure the success of your PR strategy.
A proven public relations / PR system to get press coverage for your company or product, from a journalist's perspective
- Learn how to build and leverage relationships with journalists
- Identify the reporters most likely to write about your business
- Build a narrative around your brand and succinctly articulate your story
Public Relations: You can shape and control your media messages at the worst possible times.
- Being able to Manage Crisis Communications
- Know how to appear Confident on Camera
- Prepare Messages
Public relations to reach 100,000+ potential clients with strategies to get publicity & press coverage for branding ASAP
- Get publicity for your business and get exposure to massive new audiences
- Get on the radio
- online magazines
- big blogs
- and be promoted on big social media channels!!
- Pitch journalists in effective ways that work
Tech journalist Erica Swallow shares her public relation strategies for getting press for your startup.
- In this course
- you will learn how to perfect your startup's pitch and effectively communicate with the press.
- By the end of the course
- you will have the tools and knowledge needed to catch the attention of almost any journalist you're attempting to reach.
BECOME A PR PRO WORKING FROM HOME. ADD A NEW REVENUE STREAM or DRIVE YOUR BRAND, FAST.
- I promise that by the end of this course you will fully understand how to become a 'Voice in your Industry'
- Known and trusted by influential bloggers
- freelance journalists and editors. Everything from developing a professional media plan to getting quality coverage
- on-line and off.
WRITING & Implementing a SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY Marketing Public Relations & Comms Social Media Managers
- Write a social media strategy for Corporate or Government internal stakeholders or external clients
- Implement the 9 steps of a social media strategy including Purpose
- Key Influencer Relationships
- Campaigns and more.
- Identify and communicate what should and should not be included in a social media strategy for Corporate and Goverment
Public Relations: You can communicate the messages of your agency to the media. Master every media encounter.
- Represent a Government Agency or division in front of the media
- Serve as a media spokesperson for a government agency
- Handle a press conference
Writing Press Releases
- Teach press release marketing basics
- Introduce basics of formatting press release for online marketing
- Teach sales direct calls to action
Marketing Strategy and Public Relations: Learn how to go into a media interview with a clear, crisp 30 second message
- Create winning media messages
- Formulate talking points
- Eliminate fluff from media messages
PR skills, tactics and strategy for Personal Image Building and Corporate Communications
- A deep
- accessible introduction to using PR planning
- strategy & tactics
- For personal branding
- business marketing and corporate communications
- Lessons cover fundamentals and key message development
- creating a positioning statement and biography
Press release template, example, and distribution. Writing a press release or a news release with PRLog or PRWeb
- Write a press release
- Submit a press release
- Boost SEO of your website by having your press release picked up by other sites
I reveal all the secrets I've used on international brands. Nearly a decade of experience in 2 hours. Enroll now.
- How to brand a product (or service/personality
- Public relations best practices
- The quickest and most effective use of social media
Public Relations: Generate Tons of Media Coverage through simple, easy-to-produce talking-head YouTube Videos
- Creating numerous interview requests
- Generating More Publicity
- Building Thought Leadership
PR and Media Relations secrets for agencies, from nationally recognized PR pro and podcast host, Blair Nicole.
- Land more clients & boost sales
- get more publicity for clients
- establish yourself as a thought leader
- and better manage client expectations to reduce turnover.
A proven step-by-step formula with bonus examples and templates
- How to make a communications plan for your project or organization
- How to work relevant research into your communications plan
- How to come up with a communications strategy