Learn SFBT skills for creative conversations and better outcomes. With video of live sessions.
- Use solution-focused techniques and ideas to shape outcome oriented conversations with others.
- Understand the purpose of a variety of techniques associated with the solution-focused approach and apply them.
- Collaborate with clients for more effective therapeutic outcomes
Become a Psychotherapist or Counsellor, open new business or work from home, get Psychology & therapy knowledge
- Use Gestalt approach in your therapy work
- Have knowledge of Gestalt approach and use it on yourself
- Know how to use the famous 'Empty Chair Technique'
Expand Your Skills With Psychotherapy! Help Stress, The Conscious & Unconscious Mind, Memory, Affective Disorders & More
- Be able to practice professionally as a Psychotherapist
- Learn What Psychotherapy Is
- Understand The Brain & Hormones
Learn about psychotherapy and counselling, approaches and types, working from home, open your own business & marketing
- Have theoretical knowledge on providing psychotherapy
- Being aware of psychotherapeutic approaches and types
- Understand various types of mental health disorders
Learn about Psychology, counselling and therapy; how psychotherapy works; Freud and his followers, psychoanalysis & more
- Approaches & Useful Techniques in Psychotherapy
- How Psychodynamic Psychotherapy works
- How to set up a therapeutic session
Learn about psychotherapy and counselling, work online from home or face-to-face, market your business, psychology CBT
- Understand who needs psychotherapy and what it involves
- Learn about 'defence mechanisms' and 'unconscious' processes in mind
- Have understanding of psychotherapy sessions for children
- and families
Helping Individuals to Live Meaningful, Free & Authentic Lives
- How to help people find a sense of meaning and purpose in their lives
- The central theories and concepts underpinning different approaches to Existential Therapy (ET)
- A wide variety of therapeutic activities and techniques from the different branches of Existential Therapy
Equine therapy & Mental health
- define animal assisted therapy
- equine assisted learning
- equine assisted psychotherapy
- and hippotherapy
- Discern when and where equine psychotherapy may be used
- List and describe three common approaches used in equine psychotherapy
Ten Personality Disorders and Therapies
- Know how to identify and distinguish the ten different Personality Disorders that are defined in the DSM-5. Students will learn the best psychotherapeutic methods for treating these personality disorders. You will also work through examples that will enable you to test your knowledge of PDs and how psychotherapy can help them. Finally
- we will review the key concepts regarding PDs that include clusters of symptoms
- definitions and demographics.
Counselling tools with practical examples and assignments to grow your therapy- and people skills.
- What is Narrative Therapy
- how does it work
- and how does it differ from mainstream Modernistic psychology?
- How do I help the story-teller / client to structure their story and thoughts so I can follow their story and understand where what fits in
- What is Meaning Making
- and how does it affect how people think?
The Ultimate Transactional Analysis Course for Mental Health Professionals
- The Central Theories & Concepts of Transactional Analysis
- New Therapeutic Strategies & Interventions Based on T.A.
- Approaches To Structural & Functional Ego State Analysis
A powerful brief intervention for PTSD
- How to treat trauma and PTSD
Learn MCT, a cognitive psychotherapy based on CBT, that helps clients tackle the root of their anxiety and depression
- What is metacognition and metacognitive therapy?
- Using metacognitive therapy to reduce worry and rumination
- Deliver metacognitive therapy to a client (or to yourself)
Become Children & Adolescents Counselor ● Certification from India's leading Training Provider
- Child and adolescent psychology
- Counseling skills
Emerging Treatment Options for Various Psychological Problems
- Understand the role that psychedelics (properly administered) can play with conditions such as PTSD
- intractable depression
- OCD and anxiety.
Understanding Memory Problems & Traumatic Life Events
- Students will learn what psychotherapies are best for treating and recovering from psychological memory blocks.