Product Design Courses
A complete design education for product designers: Research the user experience, then design a great user interface
- Critical Thinking
- User Interface Design
- User Experience Research
For Basic and Intermediate Users
- The students will learn the basic tools of Solidworks. Also they will get a thorough knowledge of Sketch
- and Surface environments of Solidworks.
Learn how to design experiences users love. Uncover the secrets of businesses able to keep users coming back.
- Participants will learn the common design patterns of habit-forming products.
- Understand the stages of habit formation and how to optimize for user retention.
- In-depth look at the psychology behind what drives user behavior and how to build products to cater to core human needs.
Learn how to apply psychology to design engaging online user experiences that make people take action.
- Use psychology to design more effective
- more fun
- and more engaging interactions
- Design with purpose and intent
- Motivate your users to act
For Students, Engineers, and Designers.
- The students will learn the sketching
- part modeling
- sheet metal
- surfacing and drafting workbenches of CATIA. Also
- you will learn the basic as well as advanced concepts of design using CATIA software.
Learn the basic ideas and concepts behind developing mechanical products related to mechanical engineering
- What is the product development process?
- Various facets of Idea generation for a new product
- Identifying an opportunity for product development
Uncover the secrets of successful products for outstanding user experience. Design your unique product that users love!
- Develop the mindsets
- and toolsets of designers
- and innovators
- In-depth look at the psychology behind what drives user behavior and how to build products to cater to core human needs
- Generate ideas to seed your innovation ecosystem
Design mobile apps in Sketch 3 & learn the business principles behind product design
- Build rapid prototypes
- Understand UI & UX
- Create user retention and generate mobile sales
A Lean Startup master class for solo entrepreneurs and founding teams
- Discover which of your assumptions are wrong (and which are right!)
- Understand what your customer really needs
- Hone a value proposition that combines user needs with your business vision
Learn Product Design From the Ground Up
- How to design a product at home: From idea to reality
- Methods to get your parts made and sent to your door
- How to choose materials for your designs
Theory and methods for synthesizing design thinking research data to identify innovations and new product features.
- Learn about how to manage the complexity of gathered data
- Build both confidence and ability with the various synthesis methods
- Learn to make sense of data and translate research into insights
Take your idea from concept to creation! No design experience needed!
- Identify the important details of your product's features
- functionality and benefits.
- Sketch your product with basic shapes using simple drawing techniques.
- Create your first prototype using everyday items and inexpensive materials.
The Step-by-Step Guide to Inventing Simple Gadgets That Earn Millions
- Learn how to create a useful gadget that has a good chance of selling to retailers and online distributors like Amazon
Boost your income by creating beautiful Photoshop mockups today
- Create Beautiful Photoshop Mockups
- Make Money Selling Photoshop Mockups
Learn the Design Sprint by Google process of designing products using design thinking and client feedback in just 5 days
- How to get feedback on their products in just 5 days
- Google Way of validating designs
- How to design products
Practical guide to new product development based on the process followed by marketing teams of successful brands today
- Students will learn the fundamentals of New Product Development as applicable in industry today with emphasis on understanding the linkage between consumer needs and business needs
- How to evaluate
- develop and launch a new product in any market? It covers all the steps to be followed upto the final launch.
- This course will teach you the actual processes followed by marketing teams of successful brands