Prenatal Yoga Courses
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Approved Course
- By taking this course
- you will learn
- step by step
- how to teach safe prenatal yoga classes
- Learn the top 18 pregnancy friendly yoga poses
- Learn the physical
- mental and emotional benefits of pregnancy yoga
Keep your Body Fit and Your Baby Healthy
- Take care of your and your baby's health
- Prepare your body and your mind to deliver your baby
- Get ready to regain your figure quickly after giving birth
Finding the balance of effort and softening.
- Detailed instruction on how to safely practice yoga in pregnancy
- Modifications of yoga postures to accommodate special needs
- Breathing practices to calm body and mind
An active yoga practice for pregnant women that increases strength and flexibility, creating space for you and your baby
- Use the tools of yoga to feel better. Breath and movement can be very effective tools to help pregnant women feel better not only physically but mentally and emotionally better.
- Use these techniques to build strength
- increase flexibility
- reduce stress and increase relaxation
- promote healthy circulation and reduce common pregnancy discomforts.
Practical hands on tools to ease discomforts in pregnancy and support childbirth
- support a laboring woman with massage and supported postures. The course will help birth companions support mama physically and emotionally in labor and birth.
Prenatal yoga prepares body and mind for the changes of pregnancy and helps a women prepare for childbirth.
- strengthening and energizing the body
- calming and focusing the mind
- stress reduction
An easy Yoga which can be done at the comfort of your home. Suitable for all trimesters. Accredited by WCTTA
- An easy Prenatal Yogic home practice covering all trimesters
- These home practices sequences can also be learned by Yoga teachers of all styles and they can incorporate the sequences at the Yoga classes.
A step-by-step approach to teach you the basics of Prenatal Yoga and Prenatal Yoga Poses.
- Learn the fundamentals of prenatal yoga
- Experience pregnancy more harmoniously
- Release the pains you might be experiencing
Enjoy this prenatal yoga and meditation course to help you find more calm and relaxation during pregnancy.
- Breathing exercises to create more calm during pregnancy and labour
- Gentle yoga movements to support your prenatal body and mind
- Mantra meditation to help you find calm
- confidence and connection
Relieve Sciatica, Backache, Headache, Constipation, Insomnia, and Encourage a Healthy Digestive Flow With Yoga
- Ease the pain of Sciatica
- Headache and Constipation
- Alleviate insomnia and encourage a Healthy Digestive Flow
- Address and alleviate the most common pregnancy symptoms with yoga
Enjoy this prenatal yoga and breathwork course to help you connect to your pelvic floor during pregnancy.
- An overview of the pelvic floor and why it's important during pregnancy and beyond
- A breathwork class to encourage body-breath connection and relax the pelvic floor muscles
- A gentle yoga flow to support your prenatal body and mind
Enjoy this prenatal yoga and meditation course to help you build strength and find calm during pregnancy.
- Breathing exercises to build breath-body connection
- calm and inner strength
- Yoga movements to support your prenatal body and mind
- building physical and mental strength for pregnancy and labour
- Mantra meditation to help you find strength
- bravery and resilience
Enjoy some Me Time with 7 guided self-care activities for pregnancy, including yoga, meditation, breathwork & more.
- A range of different sessions to support self-care and Me Time during pregnancy
- Pregnancy-safe breathwork / breathing exercises
- Guided meditation for self-care
For healthy pregnancy & to reduce pregnancy complications, pains and stress levels.
- Prenatal exercises & different yoga poses for healthy pregnancy
- How to relax your body & mind
- How to keep yourself fit during pregnancy
YOUR Holistic Support Guide through Prenatal Yoga & Exercise
- Learn how to exercise safe and effectively for your strongest pregnancy and birth.
- Practice Prenatal Yoga for flexibility
- healthy range of motion and joint support.
- Incorporate breathing exercises to help reduce common pregnancy ailments
- reduce stress and improve your respiration.
Pre Natal Yoga & Doula advice for pregnancy
- Future mothers will learn about the development of the women body during pregnancy
- Changes in the baby
- Advice from a Doula