Medical Terminology Courses
Introduction to the meaning of various roots, terms and combining forms that are components of medical words
- This online
- self-paced course uses narrated presentations
- and tables to introduce you to: 1) medical combining forms
- and abbreviations; 2) anatomy and physiology basics of body systems; 3) pathologies and associated signs and symptoms; 4) procedures
- and healthcare specialties; and
- 5) associated pharmacology!
For those in healthcare, billing, and more. Boost earning ability and marketable skills by learning to "speak medicine."
- Basic Medical Terminology
Spanish essentials for healthcare; program teaches correct pronunciation, pain management and medication, among others
- pronounce Spanish words with confidence
- list body parts in Spanish
- list Spanish questions for the PQRST method of pain assessment
Medical terminology doesn't have to sound like a foreign language. Learn the basics on how to define these terms.
- Define key terms
- Identify basic word elements
- State the meaning of prefixes
- and word roots
Learn medical terminology from a nurse practitioner with over 20 years in the healthcare industry! Learn by listening!
- Learn the basic vocabulary of medicine
- Feel comfortable in using their new vocabulary comfortably in a conversation
Dissect a scientific paper like a pro
- Describe the typical sections of a scientific paper
- Discuss study design types and their implications for the study results
- Review statistical terms needed for interpreting study results
Enhance your career in the Healthcare Ecosystem. Best Value. Invest in Yourself and Advance Your Career.
- Comprehensive Medical Language and Terminology Terms
- their meanings
- with descriptions of examples.
- Learn and recognize word roots
- and suffixes used in Medical Language.
- Learn how to combine words to create meaningful Medical Conditions.
This course is designed to drill into you the fundamentals required to build your confidence in ECG interpretation
- This course will make you confident in interpreting ECGs when next you hold up one. It is scary and intimidating seeing those tracings and not knowing what they mean. This course teaches basics of ECG in the simplest way possible!
Medical Terminologies,Medical suffixes,Medical prefixes,Medical compounded words and Human systems medical terms.
- The students will be able to learn and understand all important medical terminologies
- medical abbreviations
- medical suffixes
- compound medical terms and human body systems medical terms in this course..
For medical professionals, researchers, healthcare engineers or individuals with special interest
- clinical skills
- scientific research
A Valuable Tool for Becoming a Registered Medical Sonographer in USA
- Hemodynamics and Doppler applied to Medical Ultrasound
- Useful for Ultrasound Physics and RVT / RVS Registry Review Preparation
Learn all about infection control from basic to advance level
- Basic and Advanced Infection Prevention and Control Course is aimed to provide understanding about the impact of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs) and the roles of various care givers involved in infection prevention and control. The course incorporates best practices recommended by latest guidelines specially recommended by international agencies like CDC (Centre for disease control and prevention) and IDSA (Infectious disease society of America) on VAP
- SSI etc. The topics included in this course talk about how and why infections occur in hospitals
- common transmission method and ways to break chain of infection. The course also covers the ways of handling biomedical and hazardous wastes and methods of disinfecting the hospital environment.
- Speciality of the course: Demonstration of ideal way of doing procedures in hospital starting from catheterization
- donning and doffing of PPE and various other important procedures to prevent infection in a clinical setup. The course is put forth by
- in a simplified and lucid manner without losing its essence.
Stop feeling lost at the doctor's by learning common anatomical terms, diseases and medications.
- Not feel so lost when visiting the doctor's office.
- Understand basic anatomical terms.
- Know some of the most common diseases.
Learn how to complete periodic inspections for any brand of sling, as required by the International Standard ISO10535
- How to perform a patient lifting sling 6 Monthly Thorough Sling Inspection
- Knowledge of the International Standard's requirements
- which covers the USA
- UK and Australia
- How to perform a patient lifting sling Inspection Before Use
Foundations of Medical Terminology
- Medical Terminology
- Urinary System Terms
- Reproductive System Terms
Gain confidence communicating with English-speaking patients
- Learn the basics of the US pharmacy system
- including licensing
- reading an insurance card
- and key identifiers to know.
- Learn to counsel patients on a wide variety of medical devices.
- Improve reading comprehension.