Learn fundamental MBA-level principles for business: outsourcing/offshoring, fiscal & monetary policy + more from Eazl.
- Make informed offshoring decisions
- Interpret key economic indicators
- Understand the dynamics of comparative advantage
Explaining the economics of fiscal policy, money creation, and monetary policy
- Understand macroeconomics
- Understand economic policy-making
- Make business decisions informed by knowledge of the state of the macroeconomy
MMT will change your macroeconomic worldview
- Understand macroeconomic principles from a Modern Money Theory (MMT) perspective
- Understand how a modern money economy actually functions within the present institutional framework
- Articulate and engage with contemporary global macroeconomic debates
A tour of historic economic events decoding them to understand core concepts in Macro-Economics
- Over 21 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- Understand what can lead to inflation and when the markets could be cheerful
- Know when Central Bank may raise interest rates and when is the right time to invest
Understanding the Fundamental Issues of Macroeconomics
- Describe how inflation
- unemployment and GDP are used to measure macroeconomic performance.
- Describe how unemployment is used to measure macroeconomic performance.
- Describe GDP is used to measure macroeconomic performance.
- Equip the learners with necessary theoretical and practical know-how and provide an academic base so that they can apply the same in researching equity markets for wealth creation
- Introduce to the participants the process of how to find and analyze stocks
- determine the risk of investment or trade
- proper entry and exit time of the stock
- understand why markets move the way they do and choose the right trading style for their personal goals
- enable the students to learn what the main financial markets and their characteristics are as well as how they are linked to the economy.
5 countries: 5 economies: 2 competitions (Includes Economics English course)
- Feel a sense of intellectualism whenever they participate in a discussion about football!
- Be able to argue for/against wanting to host the World Cup
- See the 2018 World Cup in a whole new (economics) light!
A Course Designed to Give You a Better Understanding of the World Around You--Perfect for University and Adult Learners!
- A love of Economics that I hope is contagious!
- This Course is an Ideal Companion to any Introductory Economics Class in the World!
- A thorough understanding of the main principles of Macroeconomics
Learn, dissect and apply the proven global macro investing methods employed by George Soros on top of value investing
- Understand why you fail achieve the expected level of success in traditional value investing
- Understand the limitations of traditional value investing concepts & methodology
- Know why you should not take and apply Warren Buffett's wisdom blindly
Nature & Scope of MacroEconomics in 160 minutes
- Introduction to Modern MacroEconomics
- definition & Origin/Roots of Macro Economics
- What are major issues that concerns Macro Economics
A guide to understand and formulate economic policies
- Construct the IS-LM model
- Use the model in interpreting various policy effects on economy
- Formulate macroeconomic policy suggestions
Macroeconomic Issues and Polices
- learn the basic concepts of macroeconomics
- capable of interpreting and evaluating media reports on the macroeconomy
- formulate macroeconomic policy suggestions
An Introduction to Economic Growth, Microfoundations and Business Cycles
- How to think (and think critically) about Macroeconomics
Provide you with all the hands on test skills to get perfect on your AP Exam
- Become a master in AP Macroeconomic by going over 300+ exam problems
- Be able to solve all multiple choice and written response questions on the AP exam
- Be very confident when you walk into the exam room
Explaining the fundamentals of the national economy
- GDP and national income accounting
- Aggregate demand and aggregate supply model
- Government's macroeconomic objectives
Macroeconomics basic concepts
- will know the basics of macroeconomics and multiplier