Machine Learning Courses
Learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in Python and R from two Data Science experts. Code templates included.
- Master Machine Learning on Python & R
- Have a great intuition of many Machine Learning models
- Make accurate predictions
Learn how to use NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn , Matplotlib , Plotly , Scikit-Learn , Machine Learning, Tensorflow , and more!
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Use Spark for Big Data Analysis
- Implement Machine Learning Algorithms
Complete hands-on machine learning tutorial with data science, Tensorflow, artificial intelligence, and neural networks
- Build artificial neural networks with Tensorflow and Keras
- Classify images
- and sentiments using deep learning
- Make predictions using linear regression
- polynomial regression
- and multivariate regression
Learn how to use the R programming language for data science and machine learning and data visualization!
- Program in R
- Use R for Data Analysis
- Create Data Visualizations
A primer on Machine Learning for Data Science. Revealed for everyday people, by the Backyard Data Scientist.
- Genuinely understand what Computer Science
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- and Data Science is.
- To understand how these different domains fit together
- how they are different
- and how to avoid the marketing fluff.
- The Impacts Machine Learning and Data Science is having on society.
Data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence in Python for students and professionals
- Derive and solve a linear regression model
- and apply it appropriately to data science problems
- Program your own version of a linear regression model in Python
Data Science, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics Techniques for Marketing, Digital Media, Online Advertising, and More
- Use adaptive algorithms to improve A/B testing performance
- Understand the difference between Bayesian and frequentist statistics
- Apply Bayesian methods to A/B testing
Learn the latest Big Data technology - Spark and Scala, including Spark 2.0 DataFrames!
- Use Scala for Programming
- Use Spark 2.0 DataFrames to read and manipulate data
- Use Spark to Process Large Datasets
Microsoft Azure DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution Exam Covered. Learn Azure Machine Learning
- Prepare for and Pass the Azure DP-100 Exam
- Master Data Science and Machine Learning Models using Azure ML.
- Data Processing using Python and Pandas
Build a Portfolio of 12 Machine Learning Projects with Python, SVM, Regression, Unsupervised Machine Learning & More!
- Machine Learning Engineers earn on average $166
- 000 - become an ideal candidate with this course!
- Solve any problem in your business
- job or personal life with powerful Machine Learning models
- Train machine learning algorithms to predict house prices
- identify handwriting
- detect cancer cells & more
Covers Regression, Decision Trees, SVM, Neural Networks, CNN, Time Series Forecasting and more using both Python & R
- Learn how to solve real life problem using the Machine learning techniques
- Machine Learning models such as Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- KNN etc.
- Advanced Machine Learning models such as Decision trees
- Random Forest
- SVM etc.
Hands on AWS ML SageMaker Course with Practice Test. Join Live Study Group Q&A!
- You will gain first-hand experience on how to train
- and integrate ML in AWS cloud
- AWS Built-in algorithms
- Bring Your Own
- Ready-to-use AI capabilities
- Complete Guide to AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty (MLS-C01)
- Assemble machine learning algorithms from scratch!
- Understand how ML works without relying on mysterious libraries
A Prerequisite for Tensorflow on Google's Cloud Platform for Data Engineers
- You'll be familiar with many of the basic algorithms used in machine learning.
- You'll have solid understanding of how real world models are built using Python.
- You'll know exactly what machine learning is and what it isn't.
Machine Learning - Get Your Hands Dirty by Solving Real Industry Challenges with Python
- You will know how real data science project looks like
- You will be able to include these Case Studies in your resume
- You will be able better market yourself as a Machine Learning Practioneer
Transform the variables in your data and build better performing machine learning models
- Learn multiple techniques for missing data imputation
- Transform categorical variables into numbers while capturing meaningful information
- Learn how to deal with infrequent
- rare and unseen categories