Linux Command Line Courses
Linux Administration (Ubuntu and CentOS) for Beginners. Get the Linux skills to boost your career and get ahead.
- Become a professional Linux Sysadmin and get hired.
- You will MASTER all the Linux key concepts and commands starting from scratch. No prior Linux knowledge is required.
- Learn how to set up the Linux environment (Installing both Ubuntu and CentOS in a VM)
Learn Linux administration and Linux command Line skills from scratch. Great for both beginners and Advanced Learners.
- Become a professional Linux administrator and be able to apply for Linux jobs
- Gain advance Linux systems administration skills and have deep understanding of Linux fundamentals and concepts
- Be able to create
- support and manage Linux servers in a Corporate environment
Learn Linux and everything you need to pass RHCSA (RHEL 8) EX200 certification exam - Unofficial Red Hat Training - 2022
- Installing Linux Virtual Machines
- Basic Linux Commands
- Users and Group Management
Learn Essentials of Kali Linux Hackers OS To Get Started Your Carrier in Cybersecurity, Ethical Hacking and Pentesting!
- Kali Linux operating system Essentials.
- A solid foundation of the Kali Linux operating system.
- Perform the basic operations required for any Linux admin.
Learn bash programming for Linux, Unix, & Mac. Learn how to write bash scripts like a pro & solve real-world problems!
- Write shell scripts that can be used on Linux
- and Unix operating systems.
- Automate tasks using shell scripts.
- Create complex scripts that take advantage of advanced bash shell features.
Go from beginner to advanced with the Linux command line in this BASH programming course!
- In Depth understanding of Bash programing
- Mastery of Linux command line
- Knowledge is applicable to jobs related to Linux system maintenance and administration
How to quickly and easily master the Linux Command Line. You'll learn how to manage files, directories, and more!
- By the end of this course you will understand the fundamentals of the Linux command line and be able to apply that knowledge in a practical and useful manner.
Learn +200 modern & practical industry-proven Linux tools + project-based shell scripting from the beginning
- Learning +200 modern Linux tools & commands with their use-cases
- Handling basic to complex real-work Linux projects: network
- system visibility
- Project-based shell scripting & automation: writing a backup tool
- a password manager
Introductory course on Linux Command Line (Bash Shell)
- Do most commonly used Linux commands
- Navigate Linux filesystem on command line
- view and edit text files using (nano) editor and other utilities on command line
Introduction to Linux BASH Shell Terminal Commands (Debian distributions)
- Intro to basic shell terminal commands for Linux operating systems(debian distributions)
- With Windows OS you can get along fine without knowing any terminal commands
- but this is the opposite for Linux OS.
- Having a basic knowledge of Linux terminal commands will greatly help Linux newbies to get comfortable with this OS
- and to manage it.
This is an introductory course to the Linux command line & Learn from the Scratch (In Hindi) - Created in 2021
- You will learn the basic of linux terminal command in Hindi language and it goes from beginner level.
- Realize the potential of the Linux command line.
- Navigating the Linux Filesystem.
unix, linux, unix command, linux command, sed, awk, grep, find, sort, regular expression, compress, zip, gzip
- Practical hands-on unix or linux commands which are required on the ground
- Commands to work with Files and Directories
- Searching patterns across the contents
Master the Command Line and Fundamental Skills Needed to Begin Your Journey Into Ethical Hacking
- A fundamental skill set needed to continue on with more advanced topics such as ethical hacking.
- How to get Kali Linux running as a virtual machine on your computer.
- Essential Linux terminal commands.
Collection of Linux command-line tutorials, focused on the BASH shell.
- By the end of it you will be familiar with most of the common tasks we normally do on Linux using command line
- You will be comfortable
- and effective at the Linux command line.
- Gain a solid understanding of installing and using Ubuntu Linux.
Learn the basics of the most used Linux distribution for hacking!
- Basics of Kali Linux
Emacs is not just a text editor
- Learn to use Emacs
- Use it as a text editor
- Terminal emulator
- Web browser and more.
- I will take you from the base
- with a fresh default install of GNU Emacs.
- You will learn to use Emacs as a text editor
- file manager and terminal emulator.