Linux Administration Courses
The BEST Linux Administration course that prepares you for corporate jobs and for RHCSA, RHCE, LFCS, CLNP certifications
- By the end of this course you will be a professional Linux administrator and be able to apply for Linux jobs
- You will be able to take the EX-200 exam and become Redhat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA - EX200)
- You will learn 150+ Linux system administration commands
A Project-Based Approach to learn complete Linux Administration with Bash Shell Scripting in 40 Hours (375+) lectures.
- Linux Administration with Troubleshooting Skills
- Linux basic concepts
- Introduction & History of Unix/Linux
- Linux Interview Questions and Answers
Learn Red Hat Linux & CentOS: Use the in-demand skills to start a career as a Linux Server Admin or Linux Administrator!
- By the end of this course you will understand the fundamentals of the Linux operating system and be able to apply that knowledge in a practical and useful manner.
Get started with Linux, app development, server configuration, networking, and become a system administrator!
- Install Linux on their system
- Feel comfortable using the command line interface
- Setup an integrated development an environment
Use the in-demand Linux skills you learn in this course to get promoted or start a new career as a Linux System Admin.
- By the end of this course you will understand the fundamentals of the Linux system administration and be able to apply that knowledge in a practical and useful manner.
Linux Administration (Ubuntu and CentOS) for Beginners. Get the Linux skills to boost your career and get ahead.
- Become a professional Linux Sysadmin and get hired.
- You will MASTER all the Linux key concepts and commands starting from scratch. No prior Linux knowledge is required.
- Learn how to set up the Linux environment (Installing both Ubuntu and CentOS in a VM)
Learn Linux administration and Linux command Line skills from scratch. Great for both beginners and Advanced Learners.
- Become a professional Linux administrator and be able to apply for Linux jobs
- Gain advance Linux systems administration skills and have deep understanding of Linux fundamentals and concepts
- Be able to create
- support and manage Linux servers in a Corporate environment
Learn Linux and everything you need to pass RHCSA (RHEL 8) EX200 certification exam - Unofficial Red Hat Training - 2022
- Installing Linux Virtual Machines
- Basic Linux Commands
- Users and Group Management
Learn Linux Administration , Linux Command Line, Linux Server admin, Red Hat Linux, CentOS - Get Linux Certification
- You will understand the fundamentals of the Linux operating system
- Able to apply that knowledge in a practical and useful manner
Bash scripting provides programming for the most popular operating system in the world. Linux is the most popular OS
- Bash Scripting
- Linux Programming
- Shell Scripting
Linux Tips: First steps into becoming a successful Linux server administrator by learning different Linux distributions
- At the end of this course you will be able to perform many of the daily tasks of a Linux system administrator.
- You will know how to control the boot process
- deal with disk space
- configure the network and troubleshoot issues.
- Along with the video lectures
- there are also exercises to help you practice what you learn.
RH436 HA Pacemaker centos / redhat linux cluster on vmware virtual machine connected through ISCSI network to storage
- Students should understand HA cluster concepts and how to manage different nodes
- start/stop services
- Students should understand Quorum
- implement different settings. Understand ZFS storage and how to share storage between nodes
- Students should be able to install
- configure two node cluster and provide highly available NFS service
Learn Essentials of Kali Linux Hackers OS To Get Started Your Carrier in Cybersecurity, Ethical Hacking and Pentesting!
- Kali Linux operating system Essentials.
- A solid foundation of the Kali Linux operating system.
- Perform the basic operations required for any Linux admin.
Learn Chef from OpsCode, Step-By-Step from Scratch
- Learn Step-by-Step on
- how to Automate
- Managing of your LINUX Servers using Chef.
- Understand All the Concepts and Terminologies Associated with Chef.
- Learn how to Setup and Configure your Infrastructure as Code
- on Hosted Chef.
Learn Linux by Doing with 5 Projects: Docker, Securing Linux, Run Web and DNS Servers, Run a Mail Server, Automate Linux
- Become a professional Linux Engineer by Building 5 Hands-On Linux Projects
- Learn how to run containerized applications with Docker
- Learn to manage Docker images and containers
For actual 101-500 and 102-500 LPI exams
- Preperation for both of the LPIC-1 exams 101 and 102 in actual version 5.0.
- Linux administration
- Determine and configure hardware settings