Build, test, deploy containers with the best mega-course on Docker, Kubernetes, Compose, Swarm and Registry using DevOps
- How to use Docker
- Compose and Kubernetes on your machine for better software building and testing.
- Learn Docker and Kubernetes official tools from an award-winning Docker Captain!
- Learn faster with included live chat group (40
- 000 members!) and weekly live Q&A.
Learn Kubernetes in simple, easy and fun way with hands-on coding exercises. For beginners in DevOps.
- Gain basic understanding of Kubernetes Fundamentals
- Develop Kubernetes Configuration Files in YAML
- Deploy Kubernetes Cluster on local systems
Prepare for the Certified Kubernetes Administrators Certification with live practice tests right in your browser - CKA
- How to Administer a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Design a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Build a Kubernetes Cluster from scratch - "The Hard Way"
Learn concepts and practice for the Kubernetes Certification with hands-on labs right in your browser - DevOps - CKAD
- Kubernetes Certification
- Design and Deploy applications on Kubernetes Cluster
- Develop Cloud First Applications
Kubernetes will run and manage your containerized applications. Learn how to build, deploy, use, and maintain Kubernetes
- Install and configure Kubernetes (on your laptop/desktop or production grade cluster on AWS)
- Use Docker Client (with kubernetes)
- or minikube to setup your cluster
- Be able to run stateless and stateful applications on Kubernetes
Use Kubernetes to deploy a Microservice architecture. You'll deploy, manage and monitor a live Kubernetes cluster.
- Deploy containers to a Kubernetes Cluster
- Run Kubernetes in AWS using either EKS or Kops
- Monitor a live Kubernetes cluster using Prometheus and Grafana
Learn the key Kubernetes features and plugins while practicing DevOps workflows, from a container expert
- Learn Kubernetes and cluster tools from an award-winning Docker Captain!
- Lead your team into the future with the latest Kubernetes & container skills!
- Know the right ways to use Kubernetes for proper DevOps workflows
Deploy Docker Containers on Kubernetes on AWS EKS & Fargate: Kubernetes Stateful & Stateless apps using ELB, EBS & EFS
- Deploy an EKS cluster using CloudFormation
- Scale your Kubernetes cluster
- Setup kubectl properly to access your cluster
Learn Kubernetes From Scratch. Learn how to Build, Deploy, Scale & Manage Kubernetes in easy Step-by-Step.
- First and foremost
- you will learn about Kubernetes from scratch. No previous experience required. But added advantage to folks who has basic knowledge of Containers and Linux. If not
- I have your back.
- we will understand why we need a good Container Orchestration Engine and see why Kubernetes is your go-to option
- we will build and administer production grade Kubernetes clusters on-the-go
- on-cloud and as well as locally on your laptop
Kubernetes for Beginners - with Spring Boot Java Microservices - Play with GKE, AWS EKS & Azure AKS
- Simplify DevOps with Docker and Kubernetes for 6 Java Spring Boot Applications
- Use Kubernetes to orchestrate Docker based Java Spring Boot Microservices
- Learn Kubernetes and Docker Concepts - Images
- Replica Sets and Deployments
Theory | Practice | Full Course
- Complete CKS preparation
- CKS full Theory and Practice
- Kubernetes Security Concepts
Docker, EBS, RDS, CLB, NLB, ALB, Fargate, ECR, CloudWatch, Route53, Certificate Manager, X-Ray, Ingress, Autoscaling,SNS
- You will write kubernetes manifests with confidence after going through live template writing sections
- You will learn 30+ kubernetes concepts and use 18 AWS Services in combination with EKS
- You will learn Kubernetes Fundamentals in both imperative and declarative approaches
Covering Authentication, Authorization, Logging, Helm, Deploying with Spinnaker, Prometheus, Scheduling and more
- Use enterprise features within kubernetes
- Set up kubernetes authentication/authorization
- Do automated deploys on kubernetes using Spinnaker
Master Course to prepare for Certified Kubernetes Administrator certification.
- Strong Fundamentals of Kubernetes
- Designing Kubernetes Clusters from Scratch
- Security Aspects of Kubernetes
A comprehensive guide to Kubernetes: 45 Labs and 50 Practice Questions
- Improve their odds of succeeding at the CNCF Certified Kubernetes Administrator test
- Build and administer Kubernetes clusters - on-premise
- as well as on all major cloud platforms (AWS
- Understand and employ advanced deployment solutions using Kubernetes
Mastering container orchestration with Kubernetes one step at a time. Prepare for CKA Exam
- Understand the need for a Container Orchestration System and Key Features of Kubernetes
- Install and configure a Kubernetes Cluster
- Create deployments with replicasets and setup highly available self healing application infrastructure