Jewelry Design Courses
How to Draft Collars, Necklines, Facings, Cowl, Mandarin, Button Ext.'s, A-symmetrical Design, Bias-binding, Bias Grain
- You will be creating
- designing and drafting Collars and Necklines.
- You will be designing Collars such as Mandarin
- Peter Pan
- You will learn how to create necklines such as Sweetheart
- Scooped neck
- Boat neck
Fundamental Jewellery Designing Techniques in Rhino 3D
- Design CAD models within the metrics of scale
- proportion and element relationships
- Get to know Jewellery techniques for designing jewellery with computer and CAD software
- Learn Rhino from basic
Create Fun, Crafty, wearable jewelry Art using Alcohol Ink to create a one of a kind Pendant
- Create Beautiful and unique jewelry pendants with Alcohol Ink
- we will cover a few different options
- A desire to learn and a little bit of time to practice these techniques
- Unlimited lifetime access from anywhere in the world!
Jewelry Designing through Sketching
- Learn Jewelry Designing
Everything you need to begin creating your own beautiful wire wrapped jewelry
- Demonstrate proficiency in all the wire wrapping basics
- including tools
- methods and techniques
- Construct basic wire wrapped components that serve as the structure of entire projects
- Combine and connect wire wrapped components to create complete jewelry projects including earrings
- bracelets and rings.
Learn how to make bead and wire jewelry, bead stringing jewelry and bead weaving jewelry
- Get to know different types of materials and tools( such as beads
- jewelry wire
- stringing materials
- beading needles
- Learn to make earrings
- necklaces and bracelets with beads
- chains and jewelry findings.
- Learn to make beaded bracelet with beading wire and gemstone beads.
Learn how to create stunning earrings and necklaces using semi-precious stones, crystals and gold-plated or silver wire.
- Learn the basics of jewelry design through wire wrapping and stringing
- Learn about Color Theory
- Learn about design through composition and pattern
Make premium photo realistic jewelry stills and animations
- basics of rendering in general
- methods and principles for getting photorealistic renders
- Learn what computer hardware is important when rendering
FINALLY get all the answers to your questions about Jewelry Design Process.
- This video course is a blueprint for startup jewelry designers and entrepreneurs offering knowledge of the step by step jewelry making process from IDEA to FINISHED PRODUCT
- YOU WILL LEARN: How to design jewelry and sell it
- the inside secrets of the jewelry industry
- how to avoid unnecessary mistakes and expenses
- how to find jewelry suppliers.
Learn about basic gemology, the 4Cs, evaluate different kinds of gems and diamonds, and ask the right questions
- Understand the rationale behind naming and identifying major gem species
- Learn the definition of each of the 4Cs of gemstones: Cut
- and Carat weight
- Review how colour affects the value of gemstones and how to identify gems using this colour criteria
A fun fast-tracked course to get you making amazing jewelry like a professional
- They will be able to make the necklace demonstrated in the course
- or use their skills to produce their own designs.
Spend a little, learn a lot. Save thousands!!! Learn the D-Z of diamonds, secrets & tips you'll never hear in a store!
- Buy diamonds with confidence and fully understand the market terms!
The Basics Of Stone Setting
- Students will learn the basic skills for setting both faceted and cabochon stones.
Learn how to make bespoke Jewellery CAD files ready for 3d printing
- Students will be able to make complex jewellery designs
- Jewellery Manufacturing
- Jewelry production
A fun fast-tracked course to get you making amazing hinged jewelry like a professional
- They will be able to utilize mechanisms to produce unique jewelry wearables.
Make your own fashionable skinny mold jewelry using alcohol ink and Art Resin!
- Create Beautiful and unique jewelry pendants using Resin and Silicon Molds.
- See how to use alcohol inks in resin to create dazzling designs
- Learn to use a Skinny Mold to create special Crystal pieces.