Apple Products Basics Courses
Learn how to use the iPad in 60 mins by watching this practical iPad guide for seniors.
- Learn how to use the iPad
- Learn all the basics of iPad
Discover BEGINNING amazing shortcuts that’ll save you time, income, & become more efficient on your iPhone & iPad
- Save time. Be more efficient
- stress free
- and organized with iPhone & iPad.
- You'll easily and quickly learn to have Siri multitask for you.
- You will know how to use Shortcuts that will impress your family and friends.
Learn the Basics of the iPhone, updated for iOS 8.
- You will feel comfortable using your iPhone and have a great experience with exploring apps and having fun---Finally!
- Have the confidence to navigate and manage apps on your iPhone
Using Simple Illustrations & Easy Real-life examples Learn How to Buy the Best Smartphone For 'You'
- Make Great Smartphone Buying Decisions
- Learn about all the Major Smartphone Elements
- Understand what kind of a Smartphone will suite your Daily Needs
Understand how the five big cloud storage services work with your Mac, iPhone and iPad.
- Understand the fundamentals of some of today's most popular cloud services.
- Use cloud services with your Mac
- iPhone or iPad.
Get the most out of your iPad
- iPadOS new features for iPad PRO
- iPad Air and iPad 7th gen
Discover how to transform teaching by using iPads in your classroom with iPad Education EXPERT Professor Karina Barley.
- How to use iPads in education
- iPads and how they work in the classroom
How to setup and start using your new iPad Air or Retina iPad Mini
- Activate and register your iPad with Apple
- Use the iPad’s interface
- gestures and multitasking
- Learn how to alter the more important settings
How to be productive, creative and entertained using pre-installed iPad Apps and millions of Third Party Apps. (iOS 8)
- Understand the purpose of each pre-installed app in order to make more informed decisions about whether to use it or replace it with an alternative app
- Learn how to setup each pre-installed app by adjusting the settings to personalise it.
- Increase your understanding and knowledge of what apps are available by learning how to search the App Store and the iTunes Store.
use Apple iPad course for beginners
- how to use ipad
- apple tablet
Beginners or seasoned iPad vets can learn all about one of the coolest machines to come along in a long time.
- Which iPad should we buy?
- All of the ins and outs of using and enjoying your iPad
- How to use the apps that come with your iPad
A Go-To resource for any iPhone question you have.
- Navigate and Understand your iPhone
Basic to Intermediate Skills for Anyone!
- Basic and Intermediate function of an iPad.
How to successfully use iPads in the classroom
- You will be able to effectively use iPads in the classroom to engage students in the learning process.
Covers 2 example ringtones in different styles which can be used on any smart phone and it won't cost you anything!
- Create a ringtone for your smartphone
- Make more and improved ringtones
- Share your custom ringtones
The design of this course is to introduce teachers to using the iPad most efficiently.
- Learning the basics
- Using the iPad as a consumption device
- Using the iPad as a creative device