Internal Auditing Courses
Learn the fundamentals of auditing to excel in accounting and auditing career
- Understand Meaning of Audit
- Understand Principal aspects of Audit
- Understand Benefits of Auditing
Be a Pro Internal Auditor. This is the only course with 1-on-1 online meeting with the instructor & e-mail support.
- What is an audit and its benefits?
- How to prepare questions to the audit?
- How to document efficiently during the audit?
Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) Exam Preparation Course - Confidently pass the exam in the first attempt
- Successfully pass the Certified Quality Auditor in the first attempt
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Confidently conduct internal/external quality management system audit
Learn how to conduct an audit from start to end. This course can be used as a guide to audit almost any process.
- Understand the purpose of Internal Auditing
- why audits are conducted.
- Be able identify and explain risks
- controls & other important terms in Internal Audit.
- Learn controls that can be used to protect your organization and assets against various risks
Build a succesful career in management system auditing.
- What it takes to be a management system auditor
- How management system audits are performed
- What you should know in order to build a career in auditing
This course offers guidelines to recognizing, understanding and dealing with bribery, corruption and compliance.
- Identify what corruption is and how to recognize it.
- Recognize red flags and other warning signs pointing to corrupt practices.
- Identify steps that you can take to better foresee your global corruption risks.
A Practical Guide To Communicate Effectively In The Internal Audit Report
- Write highly effective internal audit report in less than 60 days
Make strong foundation in Basics of Audit
- Nature of Audit
- Objective of Audit
- Scope of Audit
Full study course and instructor support for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Part 1.
- What you need to be proficient at for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Part 1 exam.
- The essentials of internal auditing.
- Exam preparation strategy and tips and tricks for the exam.
A guide for management, professionals changing career and those preparing for the CIA exams.
- What is Internal Auditing: understanding the principles and vocabulary
- The goals and scope of Internal Auditing
- The role and position of Internal Auditing within the Governance
- Risk Management and Control structure
Prepare for the Mile2® Certified Information Systems Secuirty Auditor (CISSA) with this course.
- Performing an Audit
- Protection of Information Assets
- Risk Analysis and Risk Management
Internal Auditing: Part 1 of 3
- Perform an actual internal audit engagement for internal controls over financial reporting
- Learn key internal audit terminology and concepts.
- Use real templates to practice what you learn.
This course delves deeper into the major components of the IPPF Standards and their meaning to the profession.
- Explore the mission of Internal Audit (IA) as defined by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
- Explore the Mandatory Guidance and core principles as identified by the Institute of Internal Auditors Standards.
- Explore the IA Code of Ethics as defined by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
Learn computer auditing in a practical, easy and fast way. From the basic level.
- In a very short time you will have an overview of what is systems auditing.
- You will learn the basic concepts
- stages and types of computer audits.
- They will be able to evaluate internal controls and recommend changes based on best practices.
This course explores the key competencies and responsibilities of today's internal audit management.
- Explore the role of today's internal audit leadership.
- Recognize the role of internal audit in corporate governance.
- Explore how to synergize the internal audit processes with other quality assurance groups.
This course delves deeper into managing the internal audit activity and the challenges that may be faced.
- Explore the many facets to effectively managing the internal audit function.
- Identify the challenges and alternative solutions internal auditors can consider when attempting to manage the function in line with the Standards while also balancing management expectations.
- Discover the nature of work outlined by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards which internal auditors are directed to be involved with including: control reviews
- risk management and governance.