Interior Design Courses
Learn the principles of interior design and how to use SketchUp to make a 3D model of a bedroom's layout and décor.
- Learn how to design a dream bedroom
- from choosing the right paint colors
- to placing your furniture in their optimal places throughout the space
- Know how to use the SketchUp 3D modeling program to design any room
Interior Design Styles Demystified
- Understand 18 of the main interior design styles used in today’s homes in great detail.
- Articulate the defining furniture characteristics of each main style
- Select the common materials used in each of the main styles
Interior Design Made Simple
- Design/decorate nearly any room well using a systematic 10-step method.
- Identify the best places to buy furnishings for a room.
- Identify different interior design styles and select your own style for decorating.
Interior Design Color Schemes Made Easy
- Create the ideal color scheme for any room in your home using a tool that has been designed to guide you through this process easily!
- Use the color wheel like a pro.
- Use the psychology of color to create the perfect mood in your home.
Take your interior design from good to great by focusing on the details
- Use 5 key accessories to take any room from good to great
- Stylishly decorate a variety of surfaces in your home
- including a console table
- coffee table
- fireplace mantel and bookcase.
- Use pillows to stylishly decorate a sofa and a bed
Learn How to Use Lighting in your Interior Design Like a Pro
- Use 3 layers of light to create a cohesive and dramatic lighting scheme in any room of their home.
- Calculate exactly how much artificial light each of their rooms need.
- Effectively utilize and control both natural and artificial light in their home.
This course will give you good base of knowledge about interior design enough to start designing few project of your own
- Understanding all the basics of interior design
- Understanding the concept inspiration styles process of interior design (they might seem simple words but for sure have big meanings!)
- Ability to both read and create floorplan
- elevation and section drawings
Minimalist Interior Design Deconstructed
- Create a minimalist interior design plan for any room of their home.
- Identify the main principles of minimalist interior design.
- Apply successful decluttering techniques to their own home.
Learn Kitchen Design from A to Z
- Be able to select the right finishes for your dream kitchen
- Learn the best areas to spend your money in a kitchen remodel
- Understand when it's a good idea to bring in a designer or design/build firm
Save Money and Live Healthier through Eco-Friendly Interior Design
- Learn how to save money in the areas of energy
- and lighting for your home
- Improve your indoor air quality by choosing green finishes and furnishings for your home
- Be able to explain the difference between eco-friendly and sustainable interior design
Learn how to take charge of your home interior design and confidently make the right design decisions.
- After completing this course
- students will be able to use the knowledge to design a beautiful
- and modern home that looks expertly done
- Gain an understanding of commonly used interior design terms related to lighting
- and more
- Be able to identify and implement the core interior design principles
Small Home Living at its Best
- Great design tips/techniques for every room in your home
- including your outdoor area
- How to make your small rooms appear bigger
- Best storage hacks for your small home
Criteria and Characteristics Of Different Interior Design Styles Simplified
- Identify different interior design styles. (Traditional
- Art Deco
- Hollywood Glam
- Acknowledge the ideal interior space layout for each style.
- Choose the adequate materials and finishes for the floor
- walls and ceiling.
Interior styling and staging is the key to character and interest in interior projects.
- Styling and Staging Interior Spaces
Great Design Begins With Colour - Every Time! Learn The Secrets Of Colour From An Architect And Interior Designer
- Have a working knowledge of color theory
- Develop an appreciation of color application and experience
- Develop a color vocabulary
Everything You Need to Know to Start Decorating and Designing Your Home Like a Pro
- You Will Learn What Your Unique Interior Design Style Is
- As We Run Through The 8 Major Design Styles Being Used Now.
- You Will Learn What Colors & Neutrals To Use Within Your Unique Design Style
- And How Many To Use Of Each
- You Will Learn My Unique Formulas For Decorating Fireplace Mantles
- All Shelving
- Coffee Tables
- Console Tables
- Above Kitchen Cabinets and More!