Human Resources Courses
This course is an introduction to the role and duties of Human Resources (HR).
- Explore the role of human resources (HR) from administrative and compliance to strategy and business growth.
- Discover where to begin with a HR audit.
- Discover the process of recruiting great talent
- from job analysis to writing interview questions and job postings.
Learn about the challenges and opportunities of modern human resources (HR). Attract and retain the best people.
- Rapidly move talent from early leadership to senior leadership
- Retain and engage your top talent
- Create more collaboration and knowledge sharing across your company
Human Resource Management is key to developing any business or organization. Learn core HR roles and responsibilities.
- Develop a general understanding of the Human Resources function.
- Apply key HR concepts and principles in the workplace.
HRM is an important function of any organization. It includes managing people in a structured and thorough manner.
- Explain and Define What is Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Explain the Scope of Human Resource Management
- Describe the Processes in HRM
Introduction to Human Resource Concepts
- Learn the job description and responsibilities of an HR assistant
- Attract and retain employees in an organization
- Define recruitment
- selection and orientation process of new employees
HR Analytics ,HR Courses, human resource management, ,HR certification, HRM, hr payroll, people management, AUG 2020
- You will be able to describe the key factors in the development of HR and People Management
- You will be able to outline the role of HR
- You will easily be able to discuss the important role of the Manager in People Management
Effective Human Resource Administration
- Learn the basics of effective human resource administration
- Understand the fundamentals of motivation
- Develop strong interpersonal and intergroup skills in employees and groups through training
Streamline the most critical human resource (HR) processes and be in compliance with U.S. employment regulations
- Set up and manage employee related records so it's easy to find documents
- Complete the I-9 Form for all new hires the right way so you don't have to worry about passing an I-9 audit
- Audit existing I-9 Forms and make corrections the right way so if you are audited everything is ready and organized
Become top-notch HRM Practitioner - Get Live Projects, Ready-to-use Templates, Demos, Quizzes, Articles, Case studies
- Get Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Get ready-to-use Templates for Employee Manual
- Leave Policy
- Job Application Form
- Offer Letter
- Appointment Letter
- Joining Report
- Master Data
- Experience Certificate
- Performance Management policy
- Goal setting
- Appraisal Form
- Disciplinary Enquiry
- Employee Pulse survey
- Exit Form and many more
- Demos: Job portal
- Payroll Processing
- HRIS and many more
Human Resources - Paradigm Shift | Agile Movement in Human Resources | HR Courses | HR Certification
- Learn what is Agile and why it is the need of the hour
- Understand what is Conventional HR
- Understand the Paradigm Shift from Traditional HR to Agile HR
Curriculum commensurate to Top B School’s Management Program : with downloadable resources, quiz, assessments & exercise
- Complete Certification Course in HRM
- You will learn the key factors in the development of HR and People Management
- What is Human Resource Management (HRM) and the Scope of Human Resource Management
- the Processes in HRM and Role of HRM
This course provides valuable information on how Human Resource Business Partnering (HRBP) operates in practice.
- Explore the Human Resource Business Partnering (HRBP) Approach and recognize its Key Drivers
- Identify the attitudes
- knowledge and skills required of a Human Resources (HR) Business Partner
- Discover how to operate as a successful HR Business Partner
A guide to HR metrics, Recruitment, Retention, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Satisfaction, Communication
- Learn about HR metrics
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Identify the main responsibilities of Human resource managers
- Explain the need to strategic plans and Human resource as the internal and external environments change
Learn the basics in Human Resources Management through HR involvement in different stages in the employee lifecycle
- Articulate different HR expertise areas throughout the employee lifecycle
- Understand what HR practitioners do on a daily basis
- and how HR function can be structured to support the business
- Make a better-informed decision on the level of interest you have in different areas of expertise within HR
HR is becoming marketing - learn how to accelerate your business and career by riding this trend
- Build an effective employer branding strategy that focuses on ROI.
- Understand modern candidate behaviors
- and how employer branding plays a role in attracting/converting the right people
- A toolset that you can use to start building your brand today
Become familiar with ADA compliance in the world of business.
- Following this course
- you will have a better understanding and awareness of the challenges and ethical issues related to recruiting employees with disabilities. You will also have a good understanding of your responsibilities associated to the American Disabilities Act of 1990.
- Understand the key steps you should follow in the hiring process; what factors you should take into account when hiring someone; how to pre-screen potential hires; what you legally can and cannot do when hiring an employee; how to advertise for the position; and how to conduct a meaningful interview.
- Learn from best practices that will dramatically increase your percentage of successful hires.