Learn about the pharma industry quickly - current trends, medicines, healthcare, pharmacy markets & major developments
- Learn essential facts about medicines and the structure of the pharmaceutical industry around the world
- Answer questions about the industry today and the major developments
- Explain where are the major markets and who are the major players
An inside look at recent changes in the US healthcare industry brought on by Obamacare, and the pressure to lower costs
- Understand the key actors in the healthcare industry
- Understand the key provisions of Obamacare
- Understand how insurance companies are trying to lower costs
Scaling Healthcare ROI – Leveraging Value, Quality, and Cost to Improve Healthcare Delivery and Results
- value-based healthcare
- value-based health care
A Medical Guide to Longevity Medicine for Physicians
- You will describe the emerging discipline of longevity medicine.
- You will describe the recent clinical efforts and applications in aging and longevity.
- You will describe the role of aging in a variety of diseases.
Develop a Major Competitive Advantage By Learning Big Data Analysis in: Denials, RVUs, Write-Offs, and the Revenue Cycle
- Revenue Cycle
- Healthcare Finance
- Pivot Tables
Getting your points across as a healthcare administrator
- Define effective communication as it relates to healthcare leadership
- Develop a plan for effective communication as a healthcare leader
- Use persuasion as an effective communication strategy as a healthcare leader
Defining who a Healthcare Administrator is + Discussing Healthcare Administration.
- Understand the structure of the healthcare industry
- Understand the history of the healthcare industry
- Describe the role of the healthcare administrator
Learn about the CRISPR-Cas based diagnostic tests & Antibody Therapies for COVID19 | Biotechnology | Genetics | Biology
- What is the CRISPR-Cas system?
- Cas12 and Cas13 enzymes for diagnosing infectious diseases
- SHERLOCK CRISPR-Cas13-based diagnostic test kit
Begin Your Career in Sterile Processing, Earn a Certificate of Course Completion for CRCST.
- The knowledge and logic needed to prepare and pass the Certified Registered Central Sterile Technician National Exam
- How to pass the IAHCSMM National Exam
- The fundamentals and details of The Central Sterile Processing Department
A Practical Guide For CCM
- Coordinate Care for patients with multiple medical conditions. At the end of this course
- you will be able to properly coordinate care via medication reconciliation
- coordination of care
- scope of practice and red flag signs.
How to Manage a Healthcare Business for Growth | Healthcare Business | Healthcare Management | Healthcare Administration
- How to grow your practice
- get more patients
- and become more profitable
- How to increase your profits by getting more patients
- increasing your prices
- lowering your costs
- and running a more efficient service business
Protecting the Practice from Litigation
- Understand how they can manage numerous risks in the modern office medical practice
- Appreciate the legal concept of respondeat superior and the fact that physicians and other providers can be held responsible for the actions of medical office staff
- Avoid potential torts in their workplace
- including assault and battery
- false imprisonment and invasion of privacy
- and defamation of character
Evidence Based Management of ACL Injuries by Nicky van Melick
- Understand the anatomy and function of the ACL.
- Practically assess an ACL injury.
- Clinically reason whether a patient with an ACL injury requires surgery or non-surgical rehab.
A New Perspective On Healthcare.
- Connect to the source of pain.
- Answer the body's cry for help.
- Offer support to let it go.
You will learn how to effectively communicate with your patients, families and coworkers.
- Upon completing this education you will be able to:
- Define communication
- Name verbal and non verbal means of communication
Healing the Moral Wound
- The focus is to increase understanding of individuals through the trauma/adversity history lens.
- Motivation and meaning of behaviors will be explored and defined as an attempt to decrease feelings of distress.
- Trauma-informed care is an established practice that can dramatically improve the outcomes for individuals
- and families.