Grant Writing Courses
Learn how to "grantsmith" winning proposals, think like a funder, draft a solid boilerplate, and build relationships.
- Identify relevant government and private foundation funders
- Draft solid and efficient proposal boilerplate language that can be used for years
- Strategically align funder priorities
- organizational mission
- program design
- program budgets
Build your resume or freelance, learn grant writing skills and discover creative ways to fund your project or program.
- Learn basic principles of effective grant writing.
- Discover how to use databases and conduct Internet research.
- Learn a simple eight step process for writing an effective grant.
Crafting Winning Proposals that Get Funded, with Effective Outcomes Statements and Proven Communications Methods
- Building your case for fundraising
- Types of foundations and other funders
- Types of proposals and submissions
Go from cash-strapped to funded with the help of a fundraising expert.
- Write a complete Grant application request
- Cultivate multi year funders
- Find many funders to meet the goals of your Organization
A complete beginners guide to writing and applying for grant funding
- Research and discover potential grant opportunities
- Compose complete grant applications
- Organize grant writing materials for current and future use
Grant Writing Classes on How to Write and Win a Federal Government Grant Award
Learn Grant Writing for Nonprofit Organizations
- Prepare Organizations for Grant Writing
- Find Grant Applications
- Write Nonprofit Grant Applications
An Introduction to EU grants programmes. This is the first of three Modules on how to access EU Programmes
- By the end of the course you will be able to understand what an EU programme is about and will have the basics of how to access it
The essential first step in grant seeking! Develop practical skills to find grants for your nonprofit organization
- What a grant is
- Who gives grants
- The top free grant research databases
Become More Successful at Grant Writing by Finding the Foundation that Wants to Fund Your Nonprofit
- Locate appropriate foundations for funding their nonprofit organization
- Use the information to be more successful when writing foundation grants for their nonprofit
- Feel more confident and obtain better results when approaching foundations for money
How to find, write, and win grants for your nonprofit organization
- How to use grant research database tools
- How to identify grant possibilities for your organization
- How to write a winning grant application and provide supporting documentation
Grow the impact your organisation delivers to the communities you serve by winning more grant funding
- How to write an effective grant application
- How to improve your win rate in winning grants
- How to win funding
Understanding The Grant Life Cycle
- An overview of the entire grant life cycle - from project idea to knowledge dissemination.
- How to develop a compelling concept paper.
- A comprehensive guide to building long-lasting relationships with internal and external collaborators.
Learn How To Write Grant Applications For Nonprofit Organizations
- How to apply for Grants with higher success rate
- What to avoid when applying for funds
- How Grant Funding organizations work
Based on 6 years of hands-on experience
- How to structure grant applications
- What style to use when applying for grants
- How to be understandable to evaluators
Increase your "generalist" knowledge of the grant profession while preparing to become certified by passing the GPC exam
- By the end of the course
- you will increase your knowledge and prepare to take and pass the GPC exam.
- In this course
- you will learn how to complete your eligibility packet.
- In this course
- you will learn all 9 core exam competencies.