Google Sheets Courses
A crash course in basic and advanced functions: Learn VLOOKUP, QUERY & MORE! Use many of these skills in Excel too!
- Create beautiful spreadsheets with amazing formatting tricks
- Learn to manipulate text in formulas
- Connect multiple Google Sheets together using a single formula
Ditch Excel and Learn Skills to Become a Google Spreadsheet Power User!
- Use Google Spreadsheets like Da Vinci
- Create charts and graphs using Spreadsheet data
- Format and customize any data
Learn Google Sheets in 2021! Solve Complex Data Analysis Problems. Become an Expert: Learn Pivot Tables, QUERY & more
- Solve real-life spreadsheet challenges with ease
- Create interactive & visually effective dashboards in Sheets
- Learn hacks and hidden Google Sheets features that even the Experts don't know
Learn how to create powerful Pivot Tables and Graphs using Google Sheets
- Learn to create POWERFUL PIVOT TABLES in Google Sheets in minutes
- Lifetime access to course material and practice activities from an experienced Udemy instructor
- Learn powerful methods of analysis to turn your data into INSIGHT and INTELLIGENCE
The most complete Google Sheets and Forms course from a best selling instructor. No prior knowledge required.
- Be able to create
- and share spreadsheets quickly and efficiently
- Understand and add charts to spreadsheets
- Understand how to work with and filter data
Start from Scratch and learn how to create dashboards
- Get to know the elements of Google Spreadhseet
- Format the text and cell to add aesthetic sense
- Arranging Rows and Columns for easy navigation
Master Google Sheets whether you're a beginning spreadsheet user or are an experienced user of Microsoft Excel.
- In this course you'll become proficient in Google Sheets.
- You'll start at the beginning and move to advanced skills in Google Sheets.
Learn How To to Build A Completely Automated Reporting Tool & Solve Any Business Modeling Task You Might Ever Experience
- Advanced Google Sheets / Excel formulas that help you to solve any business modeling task you might ever experience
- How to make your files look professional and easy-to-track
- Creating highly complex formula combinations that will save you hours of time from automating manual work
Master Course in Google Docs & Sheets; free,cloud based alternative to Microsoft Office, Excel, & Word
- Utilize Google Docs & Sheets to their maximum potential
- to include project collaboration
- data sorting and interpretation
- and writing business proposals and documents.
- Create complex spreadsheets to effectively collect and interpret data within your organization.
- Create professional documents with Google Docs
- including Business Proposals and summaries.
Learn how to use formulas and functions in spreadsheets to do some powerful and amazing things.
- Understand what functions are and how to apply them
- Full understanding of what various different functions do
- and how to use them
Learn how to do more with Google Sheets integrate it the data into your own Applications get web app urls for the data
- Output Google Sheets data in a JSON format
- Create web URL for Google Sheet data
- Import Google sheets data into web applications
Manage your work and life with Google Sheets
- Understanding of Google Ecosystem management
- Build a solid understanding on the Google Sheets Basics
- Create amazing visualisation with Google Charts
Learn Google Sheets (Google Spreadsheets) by doing real-world business projects that you can apply to your business
- Learn Google Sheets quickly
- Use Pivot Tables
- Use sorting and filters
Learn the advanced fundamentals of Google Sheets
- How to Use Logical Statements
- Lookup Functions
- Date & Text Functions
Creating a dynamic page with custom user input
- filter and sort data
- Display charts based on selected data criteria
- Design clean
- user-friendly interfaces
Master Google's Spreadsheet Program
- Competently navigate the Google Sheets Interface and successfully enter data
- Format spreadsheets so that they are both readable and attractive
- Create formulas and use built-in Spreadsheet functions