Fusion 360 Courses
Design a multi part model by using components and other powerful tools to design an led lamp that switches on and off.
- Design a 3D printable led tea light that turns on and off.
- Feel comfortable tackling multi-part designs by effectively using components and other design tools in Fusion 360.
- Take a design from concept to working prototype.
Learn to design for 3D printing with my easy to follow video lessons using Fusion 360
- Learn the skills to design your own models for 3D printing using Autodesk Fusion 360
- a very powerful and free software for 3D design.
Learn by doing! Follow along as Mike teaches you to 3D model five projects from start to finish using Fusion 360.
- Learn to model your woodworking projects in a 3D environment.
- Virtually prototype your ideas.
- Create plans and technical drawings from your designs.
Learn 3D Modeling, Assembly, Drawing, Rendering, Animation and Motion study in Fusion 360 from scratch
- 3D modeling in Fusion 360
- Making assembly in Fusion 360
- Drawing and drafting in Fusion 360
Learn useful tools and techniques with Fusion 360 while designing 7 fun fidget spinners. Each designed for 3d printing.
- Efficiently use Fusion 360 to design models that can be 3d printed
- Implement user defined parameters to quickly and efficiently modify their designs
- Bring McMaster-Carr models into their designs and modify them
Learn to model curved bodies while designing a Wonder Woman Tiara. Learn how to optimize your models for 3D Printing.
- Apply skills necessary to design custom curved geometry in their models
- Apply useful skills in preparing models for 3D printing
- Apply post processing techniques to their 3D prints for a finished look
Gain mastery of 2D Sketching and Sketch Constraints in Fusion 360!
- In this course students will gain understanding of 2d sketching and mastery of various sketch constraints in Fusion 360.
Complete Fusion 360 Course for Complete Beginners
- Fusion 360
Make any part using your CNC router with Fusion 360
- Master Fusion 360 for CNC Routers
- CAD/CAM training
Learn to use Fusion 360 and all of its design tools so that making your own designs is a breeze
- Designing Objects in Fusion 360
Learn the basics of Mechanism Design by solving real world design problems using Fusion 360
- Learn all the basic theory of Mechanism Design.
- learn the difference between Kinematics and Kinetics.
- Learn to perform Graphical Synthesis to produce required motion.
Learn Autodesk Fusion 360 in 2021: design and 3d print complex shapes with Fusion 360 CAD
- Advanced understanding of Fusion 360
- Sculpt (Form Environment) for curved objects
- Sketch Environment
2 Courses in 1! Learn the fundamentals of Autodesk Fusion 360 & Designing for Metal
- Learn the fundamentals of Fusion 360
- Learn the Fusion 360 interface
- Learn sketching
- geometric modeling
- sculpting and much more
Learn how to create circuit design and preparing a PCB for manufacturing plus getting a 3D view of your circuit
- Follow the trend in circuit design and PCB manufacturing business
- Create PCB For free
- Integrate circuit design 3-D modeling and simulation
Model a concept Footwear utilizing Fusion 360!
- In this course
- students will dive straight into 3D product conceptualization of a Footwear. Subdivision modeling
- surfacing and topology techniques will be significantly utilized throughout this course.
Learn the proper way to design working Kinetic Sculptures in Fusion 360 by designing Struggling Sisyphus Sculpture
- Build a parametric model of the Sisyphus Struggling Sculpture in Fusion 360.
- Use GIM Software with Fusion 360 to design different coupler curves.
- Design New Kinetic Sculpture using the method outlined in the course.