First Aid Courses
Be prepared by equipping your first aid kit with important herbs, herbal medicine & natural medicine that you need.
- Know what you need to have on hand for common first aid situations
- whether for the home first aid kit or for travel
- Quickly attend to acute situations such as cuts
- poison ivy
- fungal infections
- Provide comfort and relief for nausea
- menstrual cramps
- digestive issues
- ear infections
Learn important life saving first aid. Treatment of major illness and injuries
- To learn how to treat an unconscious casualty
- To learn how to treat a casualty choking
- To learn how to treat a bleed
A guide to first aid for the common man. Covers sudden illness, wounds, burns, bone injuries and more
- Treatment and care of wounds
- sudden illness
Taught by a Doctor: Mandatory first aid course covering all of the common injuries and illnesses especially of children
- Identify emergency medical situations that can happen to children
- Administer potentially life saving treatment to children in dangerous situations
- Know which red flags to look for
- and when to call for professional help
Learn essential knowledge and skills to be able to confidently carry out emergency first aid on a pet animal.
- All students will gain the knowledge and confidence to administer first aid to an animal.
Covers all first aid skills you need to know to save your loved ones and others in emergencies. Perfect for beginners.
- The basics of first aid: doing CPR and the Heimlich maneuver on adults
- children and babies.
- Proper usage of different bandages
- dressings and tourniquets.
- The different first aid stages to preform on an injured person
- and exactly what to do in each stage.
This course is of particular interest to all childcare workers and families
- Understand the role and responsibility of the Paediatric First Aider
- To perform emergency first aid to a child and baby
- Treatment of unconscious casualty who is breathing - recovery position
Essential Lifesaving First Aid & CPR Skills for Parents, Guardians & Carers in an Emergency Situation
- Perform a primary survey
- Know what to do if your baby is choking
- Know what to do if your baby is unresponsive
The Complete Guide to First Aid and Emergency Medicine: Learn CPR, Heimlich, How to Stop Bleedings, Baby Care & More!
- You will be able to perform CPR (according to the latest guidelines).
- You will be able to save people from choking using the Heimlich Maneuver.
- You will be able to stop bleedings. Whether it is with bandages or tourniquets you will know when to use what.
Learn the most important first aid fundamentals to keep your loved ones safe. A practical first aid course for anyone.
- The basics of first aid: How to perform CPR (using the latest guidelines).
- How to save a baby from choking
- Hands only CPR - we'll learn 2 different methods of CPR and when is it best to use each.
Be prepared for pet emergencies: build a first aid kit + learn what actions to take for a range of traumas and diseases.
- You'll learn how to identify and respond to different types of emergency scenarios; how to safely handle your pet when they are injured; and how to build your very own pet first aid kit
- By the end of the course
- you'll have the confidence to know how to best help your pet in case of an emergency
This course will teach you how to handle many common outdoor injuries, diagnosing and treating them
- Learn immediate first aid treatment for common injuries in an outdoor environment
- Be able to provide first aid to yourself and others
- Learn how to treat common outdoor bleeding injuries
The mechanics of CPR and explanations of why each step is necessary
- History and legal basis
- How CPR should be preformed
- Practice CPR
A first aid course for the sports person. Learn how to treat common sporting injuries and illnesses
- Know how to administer lifesaving first aid in a sporting emergency
- Learn how to assess an emergency situation
- First aid for a casualty who is unresponsive and breathing normally (recovery position)
Designed with parents and babysitters in mind - Learn the first aid & baby care skills that every parent needs to know.
- You will be able to perform CPR (according to the latest guidelines) as well as confidently use an AED.
- You will be able to perform the Heimlich Maneuver
- and you'll know how to save both children and babies
- as well as adults from choking.
- You will know how to check fever correctly
- how to break it using natural ways and when it's time for pills or taking your child to the doctor.
Training enables a first-aider to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at work
- Students will gain the theoretical knowledge to deliver workplace Emergency First Aid
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of the First Aider
- Assessing an emergency situation