Financial Analysis Courses
Learn Excel for Finance, Financial Analysis, DCF and Relative Valuation and Financial Modeling from scratch.
- Excel shortcuts
- Formatting and Number Formatting
- This Training is Dedicated to Learning about this most commonly used DCF Valuation Techniques.
- This Course Gives a Brief idea about the Revenue and Cost Drivers
- Forecasting the Future Financials and the Stock Price Recommendation.
Excel, Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, Business Analysis, Financial Math, PowerPoint: Everything is Included!
- Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel
- Format spreadsheets in a professional way
- Be much faster carrying out regular tasks
Succeed as a Financial Analyst &Investor by Award Winning MBA Prof who worked @Goldman, in Hedge Funds & Venture Capital
- 22+ hour complete financial analyst course!
- #1 Best Selling Investing Course on Udemy!
- How to pick stocks.
Beginner to Advanced: Learn Excel Shortcuts, Formulas & Functions for Financial Modeling & Corporate Finance
- Perform professional level financial analysis in Excel
- At the end the course students will be able use industry best practices when building financial models in Excel
Master Python Programming Fundamentals and Harness the Power of ML to Solve Real-World Practical Applications in Finance
- Master Python 3 programming fundamentals for Data Science and Machine Learning with focus on Finance.
- Understand how to leverage the power of Python to apply key financial concepts such as calculating daily portfolio returns
- risk and Sharpe ratio.
- Understand the theory and intuition behind Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
Learn the complete Credit Risk Analysis skills for jobs in Banks, Asset Management & Credit Rating Agencies
- Undertake comprehensive credit risk analysis of companies
- Assess qualitatively the business risk factors of any company
- Assess quantitatively the financial risk factors of any company
Financial Analysis Done Right - Rigorously Analyse Investments & Manage Portfolios using Excel® & Google Sheets
- Calculate stock returns manually as well as on Excel and Google Sheets
- using real world data obtained from free sources.
- Estimate the Expected Returns of Stocks using the Mean Method
- State Contingent Weighted Probabilities
- as well as Asset Pricing Models.
- Calculate the total risk
- market risk
- and firm specific risk of stocks from scratch
- and explore how the different risks interact.
Perform financial analysis & financial modeling using Microsoft excel. For people who want to become a Financial Analyst
- Use MS Excel to create and automate the calculation of Financial ratios
- Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting
- Data validations
- and Data importing
- Implement predictive ML models such as simple and multiple linear regression to predict outcomes to real world Finance problems
Become a finance professional, earn over $120,000 per year and boost your career and life. Learn all from scratch!
- Start the path toward a career in financial analysis
- Understand how companies work from the financial standpoint
- Build the main financial statements
The comprehensive course in Excel, Accounting, Financial Analysis, Forecasting, Business Valuation and PowerPoint.
- Undertake data analysis and manipulation in Excel
- Make flexible and dynamic financial models
- Create data visualization charts in Excel
Financial Analysis, Time Series Analysis, Portfolio Optimization, CAPM, Algorithmic Trading, Q-Learning, and MORE!
- Forecasting stock prices and stock returns
- Time series analysis
- Holt-Winters exponential smoothing model
Acquire the theory and practice necessary to ace a job interview, to advance your career and to increase your salary
- How to write a professional report
- How to use excel for your financial analyses
- How to analyze sales trends and breakdowns
Deep dive into Alternative Inv with the Bestselling CFA® prep course provider | With visual learning + Quizzes
- You will learn the features of hedge funds
- private equity
- real estate
- and infrastructure investments.
- You will understand the fee structures for hedge funds and PE funds.
- You will learn the potential benefits of alternative investments in the context of portfolio management.
Master the skills you need to get a job as a financial analyst: forecasting, budgets, variance analysis and more
- Perform the job duties of an entry level financial analyst at a major corporation
- Students will be able to build a basic financial forecast
- annual business plan and prepare common reports typically required in this role
Learn the fundamentals of wholesale deal analysis with a custom built deal calculator for pitching to potential buyers.
- Find and use comps to calculate your After Repair Values (ARVs)
- Learn to calculate a reliable Maximum Allowable Offer (MAO)
- Use a custom built wholesaling calculator to analyze your future deals
Use Python to Find Good Investments. Learn Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib for Financial Analysis & Automate Value Investing.
- How to automate financial analysis with Python using Pandas and Numpy
- Learn to find attractive companies to invest in using fundamental analysis with Pandas
- Identify when to buy and sell stocks based on technical analysis using Pandas and Numpy