Fashion Design Courses
How to Develop the Business Side of a Fashion Brand: A Business Plan. Distribution. Marketing. E-Commerce. Social media.
- Learn how to develop a Business Plan
- Manufacturing and Production Process
- Marketing and E-Commerce
- Vision and Purpose for your Company.
- Learn how to take your Collection/Line/Brand and turn it into a money making machine.
- Learn the business side of the fashion industry. Creativity alone is not enough; learn to run a successful brand.
Learn Step-by-Step How Professionals Do It. Fashion Drawing Techniques. Using Croquis, Plumb Lines, Body Movement.
- You will learn how to sketch a "9-heads Croqui". (what is a Croqui?)
- You will learn movement of the body
- how the body moves
- establish balance
- and be aware of a plumb line.
- You will learn pencil techniques in order to create shirring/gathers
- and shading
- and the use of color pencils.
How to use Pattern Making Principals and Techniques to draft and manipulate patterns for your fashion design ideas.
- PATTERN MAKING for Fashion Designers. This is a beginner/intermediate course on how to draft patterns
- and some draping.
- You will learn the Principals of Pattern Drafting (Dart Manipulation
- Added Fullness
- You will learn Techniques such as Pivoting and Slash-and-Spread.
This course will teach you how to create 3D garments in Clo3D/Marvelous Designer
- How to to create realistic 3D models of garments.
- How to develop a design from a block to a complete garment in 3D.
- How to add a pattern to Clo by importing pdf
- tracing an image or drawing directly on avatar.
A step-by-step 8-video series with all the necessary elements to start a fashion Brand -- development and launching.
- You will learn all the necessary steps
- etc. in order to create a fashion collection and a brand.
- From Concept to Completion - From ideas
- to sketching
- to draping
- to pattern drafting
- Cost sheets
- Teck Packs
- You will learn about Social Medial and how to use it to maximize sales and elevate your company to global visibility.
Covering a range of drawing and design techniques, various materials, and tools to create finished fashion illustration!
- Platforms for research
- How to use them and create reference mood board on Pinterest
- Proportion of the body (for fashion illustration)
Learning Basic Draping Skills and Techniques to Develop your Fashion Design process. Bodice. Skirt. Dress. Circle Skirt.
- You will learn Basic Skills and Techniques in positioning and pinning fabric (Muslin) on a dress form to develop structure and patterns of a garment design.
- You will learn how to manipulate muslin
- create Darts
- how to mark muslin
- which will then be used to draft a pattern.
- I will show you how to drape a circle skirt (a very important techniques to be applied to other parts of a design).
Draping, Pattern Making, Design Elements come together as Techniques to create new designs, such as Yokes, Stripes, etc.
- The use of Pattern Making and Draping combined as techniques to create a Fashion Design.
- Introducing and working with a Yoke.
- You will learn how to: Turn a Dart into Shirring/Gathers.
How to Draft Collars, Necklines, Facings, Cowl, Mandarin, Button Ext.'s, A-symmetrical Design, Bias-binding, Bias Grain
- You will be creating
- designing and drafting Collars and Necklines.
- You will be designing Collars such as Mandarin
- Peter Pan
- You will learn how to create necklines such as Sweetheart
- Scooped neck
- Boat neck
Drafting Sleeves. Fitting Sleeves into Armhole. Drafting a Cuff. Bell Sleeve. Puff sleeve. Bishop sleeve. etc.
- You will learn how to draft sleeves: from basic sleeves to more complex ones.
- You will learn fitting a sleeve into the armhole correctly
- and how to adjust if and when necessary.
- You will learn how to draft a cuff
- sleeve openings
Learn fundamental Categories, Characteristics, Properties of fabric: Developing a Fashion Collection: Fabric Inspiration
- Learning Categories of Fabric Construction: Wovens vs Knits.
- Characteristics and properties of the different types of fabrics: Fiber Content.
- Choosing the appropriate fabric for a specific design: Top weight vs Bottom weight.
Understand the Fundamentals of footwear design
- Draw shoes freehand
- Create your designs on the computer using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Create a high-quality
- realistic computer aided footwear collection so you can show to a factory or shoemaker exactly what you want
Take your pattern making skills to the next level
- Pattern Cutting and Pattern Making
- Learn the tools of the trade
- Variations of the bodice block/sloper
Adobe Photoshop for CAD designers / Textile artists. Prints: repeat, color reduction, color matching, plaid and weave
- Photoshop for Textile design
- Fashion CAD design
- 17 Lectures and about 3 hours of content!
- Creating print repeat- straight and half-drop
Create beautiful things of your wardrobe very simply!
- You will learn how to easily and quickly create things for your wardrobe. As a designer of clothes. Discover the creative potential.
Draw fashion sketches and become a fashion designer to design cloths
- You will learn to become a Fashion Designer
- You will learn to design beautiful clothes
- You will learn to draw fashion sketches