Excel Formulas And Functions Courses
Master 75+ MS Excel formulas and learn data analysis with a top Microsoft Excel & business intelligence instructor
- Learn how to THINK like Excel
- and write powerful and dynamic Excel formulas from scratch
- and completely revolutionize your workflow with Excel
- Master unique tips & techniques that you won't find in ANY other course
Master Advanced Excel Formulas. Solve Complex Problems. Learn Advanced Excel Skills to Save Time & Impress (Excel 2010)
- Be a Confident & Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Able to solve complex problems in Excel
- Learn new techniques and formulas to tackle tasks faster and better in Excel
Excel Training-How to Use Formulas and Functions in Excel Spreadsheets-Learn on Excel 2010, Excel 2013, or Excel 2016
- Identify formulas and functions and know the difference between the two.
- Locate and use any of the functions in Excel using various methods
- such as the Formula Tab.
- Use the 7 most important Excel functions in common spreadsheet computations.
Microsoft Excel A to Z with Excel Data Analysis, & Excel Dashboards. A complete MS Excel Beginner to Pro course!
- Basics like cells
- and columns
- Adding/deleting rows and columns
- Cell formats
Learn to Use Excel's NEW Functions (FILTER, UNIQUE, SORT, XLOOKUP...) to Dramatically Simplify the Work You Do in Excel.
- Master Excel's NEW Formulas (FILTER
- RANDARRAY & More Dynamic Array Functions)
- Learn how to think outside the box to solve ANY Excel challenge you come across
- Be the FIRST to unlock the power of Microsoft Excel’s BRAND-NEW calculation engine
Learn to use tables and create powerful formulas in Excel. Learn SumIF, Date, IF, VLOOKUP and Text formulas
- Easily create
- manage and filter tables to answer key questions of your data
- Learn the IF
- VLOOKUP and other functions for powerful capabilities
- Easily aggregate data in Tables using Sum
- Max and Min
Develop Dynamic Excel Worksheets by Mastering Excel's INDEX and MATCH functions (Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016)
- Build and Understand Complex Excel Functions
- Automate Complex Excel Functions by Nesting Functions
- Create Dynamic Excel Calculations Using Advanced Techniques
Learn 40 Microsoft Excel Functions Step by Step
- Excel Functions Seeking
- Excel Automating Formulas
- Excel tips
Master how to create formula's from the ground up! You'll learn arithmetic, nested functions and automated formula's!
- Manual Calculations
- Multiplication and Division
- Decimal Place Setting
All important Microsoft Excel formulas and functions covered within 3 hours | Must-know MS Excel formulas and functions
- Knowledge of all the essential Excel formulas
- Master Excel's most popular lookup functions such as Vlookup
- Index and Match
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel: Master Excel Formulas by Solving 100s of Problems in Excel. Can Use Excel 2003 - Excel 2016 (Excel)
- Become an Excel formula master who is proficient in reading and writing even the most complex formulas in Excel.
- Understand the majority of Excel’s built in functions and how to use them to efficiently solve a wide range of problems with Excel.
- Creatively write formulas in Excel to address complex practical problems by combining Excel's functions together.
Learn MS Excel Formulas and Functions. Create Basic and Advanced Excel Formulas. Make an Excel Template Project.
- Learn Excel Formulas and Functions from Zero.
- Learn how to build a professional level Excel Template using Excel functions.
Build an extraordinary skillset in Microsoft Excel as a true power user. The direct shortcut to career success.
- Build a solid understanding of ESSENTIAL Microsoft Excel functions
- Learn to operate with IF logical statements
- TEXT functions
- TIME & DATE functions
- and LOOKUP functions
- Create your own simple and COMPLEX "master-level" formulas
Advanced Microsoft Excel Formulas And Functions - Take Your Excel Skills To The Next Level
- Take Your Excel Skills To The Next Level
Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016+ Course covering Data Cleaning – Data Preparation – Data Analysis – Data Visualization
- Build a solid understanding of the Microsoft Excel
- Data Cleaning
- Data Preparation
- Data Analysis and Data Visualization
- Become master in using advanced powerful tools such as pivot tables and pivot charts
Learn Excel 2013 advanced formulas in this hands-on tutorial. Become an expert and show your skills
- Master top 25 advanced formulas in Excel
- Confidently work within the Excel environment
- Increase operational efficiency