Event Planning Courses
Create a single successful event or event-series with effective event promotion, planning, management and monetization
- Create a successful event series with a growing attendance
- Monetize events in a most effective ways and get your attendees to maximize their spending
- Get publicity and press coverage for your events
Learn the process for creating great events.
- speak with confidence about the event management process.
- execute and review your own event.
48 Industry Secrets that Make You More Money and Get More People to Your Events
- You'll learn how to get sponsors for everything
- You'll learn how to host an amazing event on a shoestring budget
- You'll learn how to get celebrities and influencers to show up
A no nonsense, step by step guide that gives you all the tools you need to get starting planning and managing events!
- Use time based planning
- Budget their resources systematically
- Communicate with sponsors and raise money
Event management course helping turn accidental, occasional and new event planners into skilled events professionals
- Design events your customers or visitors actually want using objective setting to guide your events planning
- Create and design an event that excites your audiences
- Effectively project plan and budget your events
How to write an Event Management Plan and convince your permit officer
- write an effective and convincing Event Plan
- understand the importance of each element of event planning and production
I make a living from event planning. You will learn everything I know so you can replicate my skills and whole business.
- To plan and organize any kind of event
- See inside my online and offline event management businesses
- Learn how to use some of the best event planning tools
Learn techniques to become an amazing event planner. You’ll get all the skills you need for event management & planning
- Event Management
- wedding planning
- How to become an amazing EVENT PLANNER
Plan, Manage and Execute highly successful events as an educated events professional.
- Excel at sponsorship sales
- Grow sponsorship funding by learning how to conduct a sponsorship inventory
- Learn the trade secret to writing compelling and targeted sponsorship proposals
Event planning with certificate, events management, detailed event blueprint to 100k+ events with global event sponsors.
- How to Grow a small event that starts local and grows international
- How to attract corporate sponsors from global well-known brands
- QnA Videos to get personalized help from the ELITEx instructor team
Join one of the most lucrative, and fastest growing industries... Learn how to become an Event Planner
- Creating a Vision
- How to set Goals and Objectives
- Event Project Management
Learn about the differences between showcalling for theatre and corporate events
- The basics of showcalling for corporate events
- The differences between calling for theatre and corporate & the transferable skills
- There are definite transferable skills between theatre and corporate showcalling
An introduction to the technical side of corporate event production
- How showcallers work in corporate events and conferences & the crucial producer role
- Understand the importance of the showcaller role in the production side of events alongside the producer
Learn how to monetize your next event with live streaming and selling virtual tickets
- How to live stream an event
- How to sell virtual tickets to an event with live streaming
- How to monetize an event with live streaming and offer on-demand video services
This course discusses the basics of planning, promoting and producing a successful corporate event.
- Explore the basics of creating a successful event from start to finish.
- Identify the building blocks of a special event.
- Identify key attributes to help increase ROI.
Learn how to start and grow your own event planning business from scratch.
- Start an Event Planning Business/Service from home
- Advertise to potentual customers for free or at a low price
- Create the contracts needed to start your Event Planning Business