Entrepreneurship Fundamentals Courses
Learn from an entrepreneur and investor how to launch a company with confidence and avoid common pitfalls
- An overview of the key aspects of entrepreneurship
- The most important do’s and dont’s of an entrepreneur
- Anecdotal advice based on real world examples
What and Where Are the Opportunities for Entrepreneurs?
- After taking this course
- you will understand what the circular economy is
- where it originated
- how to discover new circular ideas and how to create value.
- You will also discover where to look for financing and how to take the first step.
- I saved the best for the end.
Setting Boundaries, Time Management, Productivity, Stress Management, Avoiding Burnout & Avoid Wasting Time
- Use proven tools for time management
- productivity and efficiency
- Prevent and recover from burnout and overwhelm
- Establish empowering boundaries for yourself and others
Learn everything you need to know to become an Entrepreneur. Master the concepts and coming up with great business ideas
- Understand and apply all the core concepts of Entrepreneurship
- Tell the difference between the realities of Entrepreneurship & the common myths
- Assess their own personality through the lens of Entrepreneurship & know how to find partners that have what they are lacking
A detailed plan to discovering competitors, products, suppliers in your industry to help grow your business.
- Demonstrate your industry knowledge.
- Describe the general characteristics of your industry.
- Evaluate your competition's strengths and weaknesses.
Entrepreneurship Coach Certification: Coach Entrepreneurs to Quantum Leap Their Business with Real-World MBA Training
- Help your clients find clarity about their business ideas and goals
- Help your clients know exactly what steps to take next
- Help your clients launch a start-up quickly or quantum leap their existing business
How social entrepreneurs can harness the principles of behavioral change to reach more customers and create impact
- Map your customer’s behavior journey
- Apply six behavior change principles to your social enterprise
- Understand five value and pricing principles to understand how to price your product
Learn market research, service design, prototyping, branding, sales, & startup fundraising with Eazl!
- Learn to find specific audiences for your ideas.
- Develop human-centered design skills that enable you to create great products and services.
- Learn how to reduce the risks associated with entrepreneurship by validating your ideas before launching.
Strengthen your voice. Prioritize what’s sacred. Define success — on your own terms. For Creatives & Entrepreneurs.
- Liberate your personal and professional ambitions from external notions of "success."
- Uncork and amplify your own unique genius.
- Develop a brand story that’s natural
- and deeply compelling.
The Step-by-Step Blueprint I Used to Build & Sell My 7 Figure Agency
- Tap into the strategies
- tools & processes for creating $1.5M revenue in 7 months as a staffingpreneur.
Go from Idea to MVP with no CTO and no coding. Launch your business, app, or product idea cheaply, quickly, and easily.
- Quickly validate your ideas using five different techniques
- Build a landing page that converts with Launchrock
- Run validation campaigns through Facebook and Google
Start and Grow your psychic, energy healing or spiritual healing business in a budget-friendly way
- Save thousands of dollars on websites
- business cards
- mentorships and other expenses that can break your budget
- Earn cash flow to build your business while you are building your client lists
- Discover long-term strategies to grow your business even when you are on holidays
Combining leadership, management & entrepreneurship skills, discover the 21 Principles of 21st Century Leadership.
- Learn how to be a 21st Century leader
- Create an inspiring vision and powerful sense of purpose
- Create and lead a high-performing team
Learn Entrepreneurship through Q&A with Matthew Rolnick who generated 10+ Million in sales at Groupon.
- What Is An Entrepreneur
- The Mindset Required To Succeed As An Entrepreneur
- The Skills Needed to Succeed as An Entrepreneur
Learn how to make a consistent, high income in your creative field by leveraging your skills and platform properly.
- Build a diversified income
- Create passive income streams
- Network the right way
Entrepreneurship Fundamentals: Discover, Validate and Profitably Launch Your Startup Ideas Under 60 Days
- Learn Entrepreneurship Fundamentals to Transform your Startup Ideas into a Profitable Business in 60 Days.
- Learn How to Validate your Startup Idea Without Wasting Time or Money.
- Uncover The #1 Reason Most Startups Have Failed and Learn How to Avoid the same for your Venture.