Emotional Intelligence Courses
Master EQ to identify emotions in yourself and others, manage your emotions, and improve your relationships at work.
- Discover what emotional intelligence (EQ) is and why it is so important for your career
- Identify the signs of high and low EQ in yourself and those around you
- Avoid being hijacked by a “gut” reaction brought about by low EQ
Emotional Intelligence: Techniques for Recognizing, Overcoming, & Coping with Negative Emotions like Anxiety & Fear
- Feel good (or at least better) no matter what is going on around you
- Stop your emotions from spiraling out of control
- Feel resilient and capable of handling life stressors
Discover ways to grow your communication skills to manage conflict and develop emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Recognize why some conflict is to be expected and why it is a part of healthy relationships.
- Compare and contrast the various modes that can be used in conflict resolution.
- Assess your own mode of conflict and how this helps or hinders you in working with conflict.
Discover better team working through winning the hearts and minds and developing emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Identify how team working through emotional intelligence can lead to better outcomes
- Explore how people can behave and react to change and the emotions experienced in change
- Recognize why some conflict is to be expected and why it is a part of healthy relationships
Determine how to build more collaborative relationships using your emotional intelligence.
- Determine why a collaborative approach is beneficial in teamwork
- Recognize why collaboration is underpinned with good emotional intelligence
- Evaluate ways to work with the principles and characteristics of collaboration - what works best
- when and where
Increase your E.Q. and transform your relationships with psychologist and author, Dr. Patricia Thompson.
- Define emotional intelligence and explain why it is so important for success in all sorts of relationships - whether personal or professional.
- Identify the four aspects that compose emotional intelligence.
- Increase their level of self-awareness by understanding their individual personalities and the impact they have on others.
What Emotional Intelligence is, why It matters, and how to develop it.
- You will be able to understand and apply the principles of Emotional Development in both personal and professional spheres.
- The knowledge to mentor or coach others towards greater Emotional Intelligence.
- Greater personal insight into the links between thoughts and feelings
- and be able to distinguish between them in order to make more informed choices.
5 Ways To Get People to Know, Like & Trust You
- Have a clear understanding of what emotional intelligence (EQ) is and what it’s not.
- Have a FRAMEWORK for understanding Emotional Intelligence and how to use it.
- You will DEVELOP the 5 core principles of Emotional Intelligence
The Authority Guide to Behaviour in Business: How to Inspire Others and Build Successful Relationships
- explain the psychology behind what really motivates and influences people.
- interpret the best ways to inspire people by working effectively with their behaviour.
- recognise what it is that makes people tick and why they behave they way they do.
Uncover the powerful Emotional Intelligence change framework & help yourself and others with Emotional Intelligence
- Discover how to use Emotional Intelligence to help yourself and others
- Learn how to improve your own Emotional Intelligence
- Unlock the powerful tools & strategies of emotional intelligence to help yourself & others through emotional turmoil
Learn how your emotional intelligence influences how you perform, build relationships and make good quality decisions.
- Recognise the importance of understanding the emotions that you experience.
- Examine how to practise and learn how to develop emotional intelligence.
- Discover how to improve your relationships and performance by gaining insights into the emotions of other people.
The Science, Research and Lessons, on Emotions, and Social Skills, for Leaders, Managers & everyone else!
- Understand what Emotions are
- why they evolved
- and what functions they serve
- Learn about the Research behind several key Emotions
- and how they affect your Judgements and Decisions
- Use this Research
- to learn some Strategies and Techniques to manage your Emotions better
- and prevent them from derailing your Judgements and Decisions!
A comprehensive guide to personal development, mastering your mind, emotions, and enhancing your relationships.
- How to relate to a diverse range of people and perspectives.
- A number of popular modern theories of applied psychology.
- A method for analysing your behavior and attitude objectively.
Emotional Intelligence Training. Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace. Emotional Intelligence Course.
- Be able to discern the 3 constructs of EI
- Be able to explain how job context moderates (changes) the relationship between EI and Job Performance
- Be able to explain the types of emotional labor and their impact job performance
Achieve Your Emotional Intelligence Break-Through And Learn How To Control Your Mind Once And For All
- Learn Different Emotional Intelligence Systems And Formulas To Help You Manage Anxiety
- Depression & Stress
- Improve Your Emotional Resilience And Tolerance Levels
- Learn The Fundamentals Of Control And How To Overcome Mental Health Issues And Adapt To Regulation Mechanisms
Emotional intelligence, leadership, professional development, feedback, communication, influence and personal success
- Understand the basics of emotional intelligence
- Know the importance of emotions and how to use them to your advantage
- Know what triggers certain emotions in you and how to get rid of them