Electrical Engineering Courses
Learn the parts and wiring techniques used in a motor control installation, become a Controls Electrician.
- Learn the fundamental parts of industrial control boards and how they work.
- Learn how to install
- wire and commission a basic motor control installation from scratch.
- Learn how to fault find
- repair and maintain a basic motor control systems.
Guide in designing, and simulating power circuits, motor and transformer related circuitry using etap.
- Build power systems and simulate the power
- current and voltage flow
- Single Line diagram creation and analysis
- Run and Analyze AC power circuits
Electronics circuits including: Direct current (DC), alternating current (AC), digital circuits (DigC), and solid state.
- Understand and apply safety rules when working with electronic circuits and devices.
- Understand and apply the principles of design and operation of Direct Current (DC) circuits and devices.
- Understand and apply the principles of design and operation of Alternating Current (AC) circuits and devices.
Online guide on how to learn GAMS like a Pro. Complete Practical Examples, take your GAMS skills to the next level now!
- How to mathematically formulate your problems in GAMS?
- How to start coding in GAMS?
- Solve Optimal AC/DC power flow
This course introduces electrical control & protection systems which are a critical part of any electrical substation
- understand all of the key elements & principles of an electrical protection system
- Draw what an electrical protection system looks like
- Explain how a differential relay operates
Electrical Hardware Engineering & Variable Frequency Drive Programming | PLC, HMI, Allen Bradley RSLogix 5000
- Understand how to work with Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Learn how to work with PowerFlex 525 family Drives
- Learn how to Program EtherNet/IP Ladder Logic PLC code in order to interface PowerFlex 525 drives
Learn Simulink by modeling power electronics devices (rectifiers, dc-to-dc converters & inverters) in MATLAB/Simulink
- How to simulate power electronics devices in MATLAB/Simulink
- Simulation of half-wave and full-wave rectifiers in MATLAB/Simulink
- Simulation of buck
- and buck/boost converters in MATLAB/Simulink
Learn all about the Power Distribution System and how to design it!
- Power Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Power Distribution System
Your Complete Practical Guide in Electrical Control & Protection Systems for Stations , Substations & Distribution Zones
- Understand some Electrical Fundamentals.
- The Basic Idea Behind The Electrical Faults.
- Different Causes Of The Electrical Faults In The Power Network.
Learn how to design a passive crossover network. Five examples of crossovers (2-way, 3-way) in different enclosures.
- Design 2-way and 3 way crossovers
- Achieve linear frequency response
- Align the speaker drivers in phase
Learn how to simulate power systems in MATLAB/Simulink by building several Simulink power system models
- How to simulate power systems in MATLAB/Simulink
- How to model generators
- transmission lines
- capacitor banks
- and loads in MATLAB/Simulink
- How to build power system models
Electric machines as DC, synchronous and induction machine, AC/DC drive, VFD and (FOC&DTC) for Electrical engineering
- Importance and construction of DC machines.
- Separately Excited DC Machine.
- Types And Applications Of Compound DC Motors.
This course introduces electrical control & protection systems which are a critical part of any electrical network
- Why we use interlocking on electrical substations
- Where to put metering in electrical networks
- How to read and understand protection and control drawings
covers all the fundamental knowledge you need in Electrical Engineering
- understand what Electrical Engineering is
- analyse both DC and AC circuits
- understand the function of R
- and transistors
Load Current Calculation , Circuit Breaker Sizing , Cable sizing , Transformer Sizing and Protection , Circuits Design
- Design Electrical Power Systems
- Electrical Installation
- Building Wiring Installation
Learn fundamentals of ladder diagram for PLC by using LogixPro simulator for electrical power engineering
- Overview on the PLC hardware configuration.
- Overview on types of inputs and outputs in PLC.
- Advantages of using PLC over classic control.