What and Where Are the Opportunities for Entrepreneurs?
- After taking this course
- you will understand what the circular economy is
- where it originated
- how to discover new circular ideas and how to create value.
- You will also discover where to look for financing and how to take the first step.
- I saved the best for the end.
Economics: Analyzing Demand, Supply, and Market Equilibrium with real life case studies.
- This course is structured in the most simplest way for anyone who is interested to learn market forces. Through demand
- supply and equilibrium
- you will be abale to analyze any changes in any market forces in any specific market.
Understanding Economics. Learn how the world works and why it is the way it it.
- 17 masterclasses and 1 hour and more of content
- You will learn which the new emerging countries are at the dawn of the third millennium
- You will learn about economic phases of development and recession in the different historical periods
Oxford Diploma in Economics: India, USA, Australia, S. Africa, Islam and Economics - a serious course for hard workers!
- This is the ONLY Udemy course to offer the Oxford Diploma for Economics
- How you learn by joining in the 3000 discussions! (As at August 2021)
- Trumponomics vs Bidenomics
Learn how to apply 10 principles of economics to every day life decisions whether its professional or personal.
- An overview of what Economics is all about based on individual decision making
- interaction on the market
- and how the economy works.
- At the end of the course
- students will be able to make better decisions
- have a deeper understanding of they make their own decisions
- how people interact on the market and how the economy as a whole works by using these ten simple tools.
Aggregate Output and Economic Growth. Business Cycles. Monetary and Fiscal Policy. International Trade and Capital Flows
- Acquire a solid understanding of key economic relationships
- Understand business cycles
- Explain economic growth indicators
Learn how to apply some of the most powerful principles from consumer psychology to increase conversions
- The nitty-gritty of the 3 of the most powerful psychological principles (Loss aversion
- Choice overload)
- Different ways of how to apply each of them into your ads
- landing pages
- sales funnels
- and everything in between
- Dos and don’ts for each principle
- (especially what to beware of so that you don’t sound gimmicky)
Micro economics (Oxford Diploma) — Accredited; basic upwards (includes Business Microeconomics)
- Explain how to interpret elasticity
- Using demand and supply
- illustrate price determination
- Examine the impact of tax/subsidies
A smooth introduction to the complex theory and practice of the regulation of public services
- Understand WHY key essential public services need some regulatory supervision
- Learn HOW to think through the regulatory needs as an economist
- Have a good sense of HOW to regulate WHAT and WHEN
Economics 101: Economics Made Easy For You! Become an Economics Pro With This Course
- Learn From A Top Rated Instructor Who Has Been Teaching On Udemy Since 2013 and Taught Over 100
- 000 Students!
- Discuss Economics Intelligently
- Resources and Scarcity
(40 hrs) Macroeconomics: 2021 Budgets; USA Economy, government policies, workbooks, multiple choice tests...
- The USA Economy analysed
- 2021 Budget + analysis
- Comparisons with other economies
Learn basics of economics useful for real life application
- Understand What is Economics
- Understand Difference between Micro Economics and Macro Economics
- Understand Theory of Demand
Upstream, Midstream, Downstream
- Understand Economic Parameters.
- Understand the whole process relating oil & gas segments (Upstream
- Understand the hydrocarbon composition
- quality standards
- economic value.
Economics-The complete course on Elasticity and its business aspect
- Having a deeper understanding of elasticity
- one of the key metrics of pricing
- Quantitative analysis and qualitative factors that influence price elasticity
- Business aspect of price elasticity considering pricing decisions
- total revenue
- cost and tax incidence
For any curious student or adult!
- Learn the basic foundations of economics as a science.
(Includes Oxford Diploma) Buy one get 5 million free.....? But does that make it right? (Workbook included)
- Black Friday - who gains?
- Black Friday - who loses?
- Types of pricing policy