This is an introductory College level econometrics course. Ideal for students who want to learn in a more intuitive way.
- In this course we'll help you understand the key Econometric theories and in particular give you an intuitive framework to build on. Econometrics can often feel overwhelmingly complicated. This course will give you a solid foundation to prepare for your specific University or College's Econometrics exam.
Learn Causal Inference & Statistical Modeling to solve finance and marketing business problems. Code templates included.
- Econometric use cases in the business world
- Google's Causal Impact
Master Descriptive Statistics, Correlation Techniques, Regression, Predictive and Econometrics Modeling skills
- This course aims to provide econometrics/quantitative/predictive modelling skills
- This course aims to provide basic to intermediate skills on implementing Econometrics/Predictive modelling concepts using Eviews software. Whilst its important to develop understanding of econometrics/quantitative modelling concepts
- its equally important to be able to implement it using suitable software packages. This course fills the gap between understanding the concepts and implementing them practically
- Descriptive Statistics
- Standard Deviation and T-test – This course explains descriptive statistics concepts which will act as building blocks to subsequent courses
Learn Multivariate Modeling, Autocorrelation Techniques, VAR and ARCH Modeling, Unit Root and CoIntegration Testing
- The course works across multiple software packages such as Eviews
- MS Office
- PDF writers
- and Paint.
- This course aims to provide basic to intermediate skills on implementing Econometrics/Predictive modelling concepts using Eviews software.
- Learn Univariate and Multivariate Modeling
Step by step solutions to 60+ Econometrics Questions. Ideal for university students who are new to Econometrics.
- Practice Questions - Simple and Multiple Linear Regression
- Mathematical Proofs - Simple Linear Regression
- Practice Questions - Functional Forms and Dummy Variables
Hypothesis Testing, Regression, Correlation, Eviews, Predictive and Econometric Modeling, and Descriptive Statistics
- The linear and non-linear regression models
- Time series data
- models and autocorrelation
- EViews for econometrics
Step by step explanation to the concepts of simple linear regression. Ideal for students who are new to Econometrics.
- Types of Data - Cross Sectional and Time Series
- All the mathematical equations involved in Simple Linear Regression (Population side and Sample side)
- The method of Ordinary Least Squares (OLS)
An Introduction to Linear Regression, Its Issues and Its Solutions
- How to think (and think critically) about Econometrics
Learn all the concepts and practices to perform a regression analysis
- Econometrics definition and basics
- Practical Regression Analysis with Eviews
- Regression diagnosis with Eviews
An Introduction to Potential Outcomes, Regression, IV, DiD, RDD, Panel Data, Matching,Synthetic Control and Applications
- How to think (and think critically) about Applied Econometrics
Regression Analysis and Statistical Modeling
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Durbin-Watson Test Statistic
Beginners to intermediate level course, providing intuitive understanding of probability theory for econometricians
- Prerequisites to Econometrics
- Probability Distributions
- Basics to understand Econometrics
- All the prerequisites will be taught in the course so that learning econometrics becomes fun.
Estimation Using Eviews
- Types of Data in Econometrics
- How to download Data from World Development Indicators (WDI)
- Importing Time Series Data in Eviews
Comprehensive tutorials on hands-on applied econometrics using Stata and EViews analytical software
- Use of Stata and EViews applications to analyse data and interpret results
- Econometric modelling skills for static and dynamic models
- Modelling economic and financial data
Learn the basic fundamentals of econometrics in 30 minutes or even less
- Students will learn what econometrics is
- Students will learn the methodology behind econometrics
- Students will learn why econometrics is important
More Than 30 Lessons To Learn!
- Econometrics at basic level.