Learn docker and containers from complete ground up
- Understand the basics of Docker
- Understand how Docker works and spawn running and image as an container
- Working with multiple containers
Build, test, deploy containers with the best mega-course on Docker, Kubernetes, Compose, Swarm and Registry using DevOps
- How to use Docker
- Compose and Kubernetes on your machine for better software building and testing.
- Learn Docker and Kubernetes official tools from an award-winning Docker Captain!
- Learn faster with included live chat group (40
- 000 members!) and weekly live Q&A.
Build, test, and deploy Docker applications with Kubernetes while learning production-style development workflows
- Learn Docker from scratch
- no previous experience required
- Master the Docker CLI to inspect and debug running containers
- Build a CI + CD pipeline from scratch with Github
- Travis CI
- and AWS
Learn Docker with Hands On Coding Exercises. For beginners in DevOps
- Beginner level introduction to Docker
- Basic Docker Commands with Hands-On Exercises
- Build Docker images using Dockerfiles with Hands-On Exercises
Learn how to develop and deploy web applications with Docker technologies. Take your DevOps skills to the next level.
- Containerize a web-based application with a microservice approach and automate it using Dockerfile
- Design multi-container applications and automate the workflow using Compose
- Scale Docker workflow with Docker Swarm
- orchestrate and deploy a large-scale application across multiple hosts in the cloud
Create an advanced REST API with Python, Django REST Framework and Docker using Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Setting up a local development server with Docker
- Writing a Python project using Test Driven Development
- Building a REST API with advanced features such as uploading and viewing images
Create and run Docker containers, and build multi-container applications. Compose, Networks, Swarm, Cloud, & more!
- Use Docker compose to create multi-container applications.
- Create and run Docker containers.
- Build your own custom Docker images.
Learn how you can use Docker to supercharge your enterprise Java Development!
- How you can run Docker Containers
- How you can create and run your own Docker Images
- Publish Docker Images to Docker Hub
Step by step Practical course to Automate Continuous Integration/Delivery process with Ansible,Jenkins,GIT,Docker on AWS
- You will know how to Practically Implement Continuous Integration & Delivery for any Projects
- Understand working with AWS Cloud Linux Servers from Scratch to Setup Deployment
- Real time hands on Deploying Apps into Dockerized Containers by setting up Dockers in AWS
Use Docker to streamline your developer workflow and build out a awesome CI/CD pipeline
- Write Dockerfiles
- Work with the Docker Toolbox
- Work with the Docker Machine
Docker for Beginners. DevOps for Java Spring Boot Microservices. Get Hands-on with Docker.
- Use Docker to containerise and run Java Spring Boot Microservices
- Use Docker to containerise and run Java Spring Boot Full Stack Applications
- Create Docker images for 8 Java Spring Boot Projects
Explore Docker concepts in-depth with lectures, demos and hands-on coding exercises. Learn Swarm and Services in DevOps.
- Build Docker Containers
- Setup & Develop on Docker on Windows
- Deploy with Docker Containers
Devops Engineer DevOps AWS DevOps Docker DevOps Jenkins DevOpsGIT , DevOps Vagran DevOps Maven
- You will learn how DevOps help the software development life cycle
- You will learn how to manage the infrastructure using automation tools and code.
- You will learn the Devops best practices which include Continuous Development
- Continuous Testing
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment and Continuous Monitoring.
Get real world, hands-on experience with Docker - deploy a Java Microservice Architecture using Docker and Docker Swarm
- Use Docker on production quality Java systems.
- Distribute systems across multiple nodes in a cluster
- Publish your own images on DockerHub
Updated for Docker v19.03+. Learn how to build and deploy web applications with Docker in an automated way.
- Learn how to deploy web applications with Docker
- Ability to serve your web app securely over SSL (HTTPS)
- Confidence to apply for DevOps positions at software companies
Dive into the world of Docker and learn about Dockerfiles and Container Management
- Container concepts in docker
- Docker container management
- Docker image management