Learn how to develop and deploy web applications with Docker technologies. Take your DevOps skills to the next level.
- Containerize a web-based application with a microservice approach and automate it using Dockerfile
- Design multi-container applications and automate the workflow using Compose
- Scale Docker workflow with Docker Swarm
- orchestrate and deploy a large-scale application across multiple hosts in the cloud
Step by step Practical course to Automate Continuous Integration/Delivery process with Ansible,Jenkins,GIT,Docker on AWS
- You will know how to Practically Implement Continuous Integration & Delivery for any Projects
- Understand working with AWS Cloud Linux Servers from Scratch to Setup Deployment
- Real time hands on Deploying Apps into Dockerized Containers by setting up Dockers in AWS
Devops Engineer DevOps AWS DevOps Docker DevOps Jenkins DevOpsGIT , DevOps Vagran DevOps Maven
- You will learn how DevOps help the software development life cycle
- You will learn how to manage the infrastructure using automation tools and code.
- You will learn the Devops best practices which include Continuous Development
- Continuous Testing
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment and Continuous Monitoring.
Updated for Docker v19.03+. Learn how to build and deploy web applications with Docker in an automated way.
- Learn how to deploy web applications with Docker
- Ability to serve your web app securely over SSL (HTTPS)
- Confidence to apply for DevOps positions at software companies
Kubernetes will run and manage your containerized applications. Learn how to build, deploy, use, and maintain Kubernetes
- Install and configure Kubernetes (on your laptop/desktop or production grade cluster on AWS)
- Use Docker Client (with kubernetes)
- or minikube to setup your cluster
- Be able to run stateless and stateful applications on Kubernetes
Use Jenkins the DevOps way. Automate your Jenkins jobs by using Jenkins Pipelines, Docker, and the Jenkins Job DSL
- Use Jenkins to perform Continuous Integration within your Software Development Lifecycle
- Install Jenkins using docker
- Configure Jenkins “The DevOps way”
- using Docker
- Jobs DSL and Jenkins Pipelines
Learn how to automate your infrastructure with terraform. Covers Terraform with AWS, Packer, Docker, ECS, EKS, Jenkins
- use and apply terraform
- including advanced terraform features
- Use terraform to provision AWS resources
- Prepare for the HashiCorp Terraform Certification with lectures aligned with the exam objectives
Build continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps pipelines with Java, Gradle, Maven, Artifactory & Sqitch.
- You will get introduced to continuous integration (CI) and learn what it is all about.
- Learn why continuous integration is important (especially in fast paced agile environment)
- In any real world software project - databases are a key component. You will learn how to maintain and version control database schema in an automated fashion via RoundHousE
Microsoft Project Management tool Azure DevOps Boards. TFS / VSTS is now Azure DevOps.
- Azure DevOps (Boards) Project Management
- Create Epics
- Azure Boards
- Business Analyst
100% Hands-on labs on how to create DevOps CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes on AWS
- Complete understanding of DevOps flow.
- Kubernetes setup on AWS cloud
- Setup DevOps CI/CD pipeline to build and deploy a real-time project
DevOps for Absolute Beginners: Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible - AWS, Azure & Google Cloud
- 6 DEVOPS TOOLS - Docker
- Azure Devops
- and Ansible
- LEARN DEVOPS fundamentals - CI
- CD and IAAC
- LEARN DEVOPS from ZERO - No experience required
All the basics you need to know - Get started with DevOps
- Gain a solid Understanding of DevOps Practices
- Learn about Continuous Integration and Delivery and its role in DevOps
- DevOps terminology
DevOps with Jenkins Terraform AWS Docker Swarm Maven Kubernetes GIT & Ansible Automation with DevOps Realworld Exercises
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps Tools Docker
- Docker Swarm
- Kubernetes Helm.
- The ability as DevOps Engineer to Automate Code Delivery and Deployment Pipeline Using Jenkins.
- Complete Understanding of Docker Containers & Docker Swarm Orchestration & Kubernetes.
Excel in delivering and deploying software using Git, Vagrant, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Apply DevOps in your team
- Understand Continuous Delivery
- Automate the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
The simplest course to learn the fundamentals of DevOps right from scratch
- Learn what is DevOps and why it is becoming popular in IT industry
- Learn the fundamental principles of DevOps
- Understand what is a DevOps pipeline
Learn Terraform Using Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, and more!
- Infrastructure as Code