Customer Service Courses
Be guided on understanding the modern customer and how their needs have changed over time
- Recognise how internal service impacts external service
- Define internal and external customers
- Determine factors that create customer value
How to keep your head when everyone else is losing theirs
- How to take care of yourself while taking care of others
- How to really listen to customers
- not just hear their problems
- How to be personable even when you're not there in person
Master Customer Service using this practical customer care course
- Be flooded with ideas on how to delight customers
- Stand out from competitors with unique customer experiences
- Create customers who are loyal for life and sing your praises to friends and family
Enhance your customer support and truly differentiate yourself from your competition!
- Acquire and immediately implement strategies that will ensure high quality customer service
- Enhance their people skills in a way that will truly differentiate them from the competition
- Handle any complaints they receive
For you and your team to be successful in providing great customer service, start by putting your customer first
- Place your customer at the front of your business
- Recognise actions that can damage a customer centric culture
- Develop a customer centric service strategy
Creating a Customer Service advantage in Your department or business through communication and Customer Management
- How to Improve Business and Personal Performance through Connecting with and Engaging Customers
- How to Turn an Angry Customer into your Best Customer
- How to Present your Message with Style and Attention to detail and content
How to give the best customer service in your industry and keep those customers raving about your business.
- Make your customers happy!
- Create customers who spread word about your business
- Exceed customer expectations
Used by Chase®, Intel®, & more! Learn soft skills, social media customer service, diagnosing user problems, & more.
- Use the IPX system to diagnose and solve customer issues in a community-first context that’s appropriate for the social media era
- Mirror tone and provide social customer care for a global base of digitally-connected users
- Monitor your brand on social media
- and other digital channels
Learn Logistics, Supply Chain and Customer Service. 3 Courses in 1.
- Learn concepts of logistics and supply chain management
- Learn the fundamentals of Logistics and Supply Chain
- Learn about outbound and inbound logistics.
Learn how to create a customer experience that earns you customer loyalty and creates word of mouth advertising.
- Master the strategies
- the psychology
- the systems
- processes and people that go into creating a great customer experience
- one that creates loyalty and generates word of mouth sales.
- Put in place a cycle of continuous improvement that enables you to grow the business organically
- reduce marketing costs and increase profits.
- Discover the 10 essential ingredients for creating the wow factor.
How to provide great customer support using Zendesk, a course for beginners
- The basics of customer support in Zendesk
- How to update and solve tickets as an agent
- Everything you need know to use Zendesk as a Customer Service Representative
Excel as a front-line customer service agent using problem-solving & relationship-building skills, etiquette, and more.
- Discover the impact of your role in customer service
- Differentiate between customer service
- customer experience
- and internal customer service
- Use problem solving skills to resolve customer issues with ease
The workshop that will help you get the CCXP certification
- The difference between customer experience (CX) and Customer Experience Management (CEM)
- The benefits of CEM for an organisation
- Customer Journey Mapping
Excel at customer relationship management | Improve your soft skills | Create positive experiences to wow your customers
- Build rapport with customers to improve their satisfaction and your job performance
- Acquire and implement strategies to exceed your customer’s expectations to stand out from competition
- Discover ways to increase your job satisfaction and career growth
Customer service, customer support, and customer experience training. Loyal clients through world-class customer service
- Customer service to build super-fans who buy more and recommend your business to their friends
- Create a customer experience that delights clients and makes them feel like they are getting a great product
- Make more money from repeat customers and referrals
An introduction to customer service and its importance in any business.
- Customer Service Channels
- Customer Service Skillsets
- Call Center Management