An in-depth counselling skills training course for personal development or as the starting point for a change in career.
- A counselling approach that inspires change rather than imparting knowledge.
- The different theoretical models and approaches to counselling psychology.
- Understand the factors that motivate human emotions and decision-making.
Work from home, become a professional counsellor, teenagers and child psychology, grief and bereavement, depression
- Learn how to work with children and adolescents in therapeutic settings
- Learn about developmental stages of growth in children
- Understand about the role of behavioural therapies & use of language when working with children
An In Depth Counseling Diploma Course To Take Your Therapy Skills To A New Level - Talking Is The New Healing!
- Counselling Skills
- The Relationship
Counselling and psychology approaches, theoretical knowledge and practice for counsellors to be, work from home / online
- Know what 'Depression' is and how it gets diagnosed
- Know what is happening to someone who is depressed (brain
- Understand different types of Depression: Cyclothymia
- Postnatal Depression
- Manic Depression
The course develops your Practical Counseling Skills and Therapeutic Competencies
- Topics such as approaches to counselling
- age-specific counselling
- marital and group counselling
- each emphasizing on relevant theory with heavy discussion on practical skills and techniques will be covered.
- By the end
- Students will be taught how to integrate their learning and practice skills of counselling.
Fully Accredited Diploma Course To Use Your Counseling skills to help people with their Relationship Issues
- Understand Emotionally Focussed Therapy
- Know About Romantic Attachments
- Understand the Emotional Experience
Take Counselling to the next level with this Solution Based Counselling Practitioner Course from The Priority Academy
- From the basic Counselling skills to the professional skills of a Solution Based Counselling Practitioner
- Dive deep into the world of a Counselling Practitioner and how to help people with Solution Based Counselling
- Discover the 6 Step Framework that Solution Based Counselling provides for you to help your clients
Learn step by step, highly practical and rapid learning. Useful during and after the pandemic. CBT-REBT based.
- Practical steps for counselling clients affected by the Covid-19 crisis. The participants will understand how to use the principles of CBT and REBT in providing therapy.
- Highly practical
- step by step guidance. No-nonsense
- no long boring theoretical lectures.
- You will be able to learn from listening to the demonstration of an actual therapy session.
Practical Counseling Skills to help children, family or friends with Depression, Anxiety, or Other Mental Illness
- Learn how to support your loved one with mental illness in a positive and helpful way
- Parenting skills for a Child with Mental Illness
- Create a Healthy Relationship where you can influence them positively
Professional Diploma Course To Increase your Counseling Skills To Specifically Help Adolescents
- Challenges Faced By Adolescents
- Understand Boundaries and issues specific to Adolescents
- Naturally & Confidently Deal With Adolescents
Become Professional Counselor (Counsellor)
- Counseling skills
- Counseling Process
Become An Alternative Healing Therapist, Get a Healing Certificate, Be a Spiritual Counselor, Use Positive Psychology!
- How to approach a Soul Care Session
- "Therapy For Yourself" & Learn The most common Therapy topics and how to address them with a client
- How to analyze internal dialogues
- understanding the differences between problem orientation -vs- solution orientation
Great marriages don't just happen, you have to plan for them.
- Improve Communication Skills
- Improve Conflict Resolution Skills
- Be Prepared for Marriage
- Gain the foundational knowledge needed to start working as a substance abuse counselor
- Integrate previous learned knowledge
- skills and training into your work with people struggling from substance use disorders
- Understand causes of substance use disorders
Recognise and Stabilise: Don't Agonise
- Recognise symptoms that may be indicative of Mental Illness
- Understand the causes
- Know what treatments are available
Learn the fundamentals of how counselling and psychotherapy work, and how to use counselling skills
- Counselling skills
- Person-centred (client-centred) approach
- Listening and relationship-building skills