Corporate Finance Courses
Deep dive into Corporate Finance with the Bestselling CFA® prep course provider | With visual learning + Quizzes
- You will understand the principal–agent and other relationships in corporate governance.
- You will learn stakeholder management
- and the mechanisms to manage stakeholder relationships and mitigate associated risks.
- You will learn the functions and responsibilities of a company’s board of directors and its committees.
Concepts & Tools of Financial Analysis, Valuation, Investing, Money Management, and Decision Making. DCF,NPV, IRR & more
- Corporate Finance is the tools and techniques of how companies make decisions about what projects to pursue
- and how to value those projects.
- This course provides a framework for how financial professionals make decisions about how
- and where to invest money.
- You will be able to use these tools and calculations to value assets and make financial decisions relative to investing and allocating resources to projects.
Learn the basics of Finance! We will cover compounding interest and many other topics
- Understand the Time Value of Money
- Understand and Calculate the Net Present Value
- Internal Rate of Return and Payback Period for Capital Budgeting
- Calculate the Time Value of Money using Microsoft Excel
- Google Sheets or by hand
Corporate Governance, Capital Budgeting, Cost of Capital, Leverage, Working Capital: Complete Corporate Finance Training
- Prepare for a corporate finance careers
- Impress interviewers by showing a strong an understanding of finance fundamentals and advanced topics concepts
- Acquire an understanding of corporate governance
- capital budgeting
- cost of capital
- measures of leverage
- and working capital management
Learn corporate finance from a practicing CPA Certified Public Accountant
- List corporate finance topics and understand them in a comprehensive way
- Have a comprehensive corporate finance recourse to use as a reference in future endeavors
- How to read & analyze financial statements
Learn financial ratios from a corporate finance perspective from a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Know how to use financial ratios to help make decisions from a corporate finance perspective
- Explain the Dupont System of Analysis
- Calculate and interpret profit margin percent
Learn the core concepts of corporate finance from a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- What corporate finance is
- How the field of corporate finance relates to accounting and economics
- Different types of business entities
A zoom-in, zoom-out, connect-the-dots guide to understanding financial statements, and analysing companies
- Interpret financial statements - the Balance Sheet
- Income Statement and Statement of Cash Flows
- Parse SEC filings such as the 10K and 10Q to understand the business model of any company entirely from its investor filings
- Calculate ratios in all major categories: liquidity
- profitability and valuation
Learn to enter tax data for an S Corporation into Form 1120S from a CPA
- How to enter tax data for an S Corporation into form 1120S
- How to use tax software to input an S Corporation tax return
- How to use an Excel worksheet to support tax data input for an S corporation
Learn how to apply various techniques to assess investment projects and value corporates.
- You will learn the rol that financial managers play and the investment trade-offs they need to make.
- You will learn how to use the net present value (NPV) rule to assess whether to invest in a project.
- You will be able to estimate free cash flows (FCFs).
This course discusses strategic management and the role of the CFO in facilitating corporate strategy development.
- Establish a strategic management process at your organization.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of strategy at your organization.
- Play an important and leadership role in strategic planning and management of your organization.
A zoom-in, zoom-out, connect-the-dots take on FCF models, Dividend discount models, and equity valuation
- Understand company valuation
- the role of cash flows
- risk and return
- Apply important types of models: Dividend-Discount models
- Free Cash Flow Models and Relative-Value models
- Calculate the cost of capital to a company
Learn Capital Budgeting, Cost of Capital and Measures of Leverage in this part course meant for CFA
- Master Reading 36 Capital Budgeting of Corporate Finance CFA L1
- Master Reading 37 Cost of Capital of Corporate Finance CFA L1
- Master Reading 38 Measures of Leverage of Corporate Finance CFA L1
Learn strategies for making company financing decisions form a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Explain the nature of asset growth
- Discuss patterns of financing
- Estimate financing needs
Master the Corporate Finance syllabus for the CFA Level 2 exam in 2021!
- Capital Budgeting
- Capital Structure
- Dividends and Share Repurchases: Analysis
Master the Corporate Finance syllabus for the CFA Level 1 exam in 2021
- How capital budgeting decisions are made in organizations and the tools that are used to evaluate projects.
- Calculate the weighted average cost of capital (WACC) and how to determine the cost of its components (common equity
- preferred equity).
- How operating and financial leverage affects the business and financial risk of a company.