Conflict Management Courses
Discover ways to grow your communication skills to manage conflict and develop emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Recognize why some conflict is to be expected and why it is a part of healthy relationships.
- Compare and contrast the various modes that can be used in conflict resolution.
- Assess your own mode of conflict and how this helps or hinders you in working with conflict.
Conflict management: learn conflict resolution skills & effective listening, communication & problem solving techniques
- Stop feeling distracted
- or frustrated about conflict with your coworkers
- or employees
- Stop avoiding conflict and allowing tension and resentment to fester
- leading to long term consequences
- Use differences of opinion and conflicts constructively
- leading to growth and creativity
Understand how to harness healthy conflict in teams and how to manage conflict conversations
- Understand how perceptions create conflict
- Determine factors that create unhealthy team conflict
- Harness healthy conflict in teams
Discover what happens to you in conflict, use tools to resolve any conflict, and strengthen your relationships
- Define conflict and identify your conflict handling style
- Use strategies to manage your defensiveness
- Tools to help you resolve any conflict and remain calm in heated arguments
Learn Communication Skills in Conflict Resolution and Emotional Intelligence; Face Difficult Conversations Confidently
- Conflict management skills to solve problems and maintain healthy relationships
- How to prevent disagreements from becoming unhealthy conflict
- A concrete framework and steps for entering into difficult conversations and resolving conflict
A Practical Introduction to Workplace Conflict Management for Managers and Supervisors
- Recognize the signs of conflict early
- so you have a chance to stop it
- Reduce the incidence of conflict
- by listening well
- Understand how conflict escalates
- so you can stay calm and stop the escalation
Understanding conflict and resolving disagreements with confidence at work and in life
- Students will be able to manage conflict situations more effectively and deal with anger and strong emotional responses in a constructive way.
- The vital keys to preventing escalation and dispute.
- How to turn potential flare-ups into constructive conversations.
Powerful knowledge for managing & reducing conflict, increasing engagement & productivity, and turning customers to fans
- Upon completing this course
- you will be able to:
- Create a culture of greater inclusion and collaboration across different generations
- Decrease workplace conflict and increase employee engagement and productivity
Failure and conflict are often thought of negatively but they can become positive turning points when handled well.
- Set SMART goals to keep you focused during moments of failure.
- Examine failures systematically to make changes for the future.
- De-activate workplace conflict triggers by aligning your organization with team members’ needs.
How to manage anger and ensure it does not explode into rage. Enhance your life by building quality relationships.
- Anger Management & Conflict Resolution Program will help you understand and manage your anger so that it doesn’t explode into rage. At the end of the day
- the only thing that brings joy and meaning to life is having loving meaningful relationships with family and friends. The purpose of this program is to help you develop a better quality of life by improving your relationships.
A step-by-step guide for reducing and resolving conflicts in both your personal and professional life.
- How to become more comfortable with conflict.
- How to reduce the amount of conflicts you experience.
- How to resolve conflicts that can't be avoided.
Increase your confidence and self esteem. Learn how to resolve conflicts, control your emotions and stay sharp in crisis
- Understand conflict dynamics and how to behave in conflict situations
- Learn how to avoid conflict escalation
- When conflicts escalate learn how to defend yourself
You'll learn diagnosis and resolution techniques for tense, sensitive conflicts with other people
- You'll learn how to effectively address and de-escalate conflicts
- using appropriate techniques to deal with the person's emotions or complaints
- You'll learn how to properly analyze people's rules and how to avoid breaking them
- avoiding future conflicts
- You'll learn how to mediate tense situations between third parties
- evaluating both positions impartially
Learn more about Mediation: Conflict Management & Resolution. Boost your personal development and skills!
- What is mediation?
- Comparison between mediation and court trial.
- Comparison between the basic techniques and methods in mediation and court trial.
The 7 steps to make you feel comfortable and prepared for the most difficult conversations you need to have in your life
- Apply a clear structure to deliver a difficult conversation
- Feel comfortable and assured when they need to have a difficult conversation
- Be certain to deliver difficult messages while making the other person feel respected and appreciated
How to effectively resolve conflict at work.
- List the main reasons for conflict.
- Identify the positive and negative consequences of conflict.
- Express themselves effectively in situations of conflict.