Comic Book Creation Courses
The Best Way to Learn to Color and Paint Professional Characters for Animation, Games, Comics, Manga and More.
- How to Paint Characters from Beginner to Advanced
- How to Color Characters using Multiple Techniques
- How to Color Comic Book Characters
Learn the entire process start to finish in Photoshop. Coloring is so much more than just staying inside the lines.
- Learn everything from the very basics of layering to finishing pages with special effects.
- Understand color theory as it applies to comic art.
- Master the art of storytelling as you learn about plane separation
- strategic rendering
- and the importance of value and contrast in your pages.
Go from drawing good faces to draw drop dead gorgeous faces for comics
- Draw pretty comic faces
- Draw eyes
- etc that look pretty
- Use a simple formula for always drawing a pretty face
Learn coloring from a professional colorist!
- Set up line art for coloring
- Pick colors that work well
- Flat pages quickly and easily
A Complete Step by Step Guide to Drawing Comic Book Heroes
- By the end of this course you will know how to create a variety of comic book superhero concepts from your imagination.
- You will know how to create dynamic poses for your character designs.
- You will have a much better understanding of how to draw comic book characters with perspective.
Learn to Draw a Male and Female Face from Start to Finish
- Draw their comic book style faces.
- Draw facial features properly.
- Use Sketchbook Pro more effectively.
Buy and Sell Your Comic Books with Confidence
- You will be able to grade comics at any grade level
- from 0.5 to 10.0
- You will learn to identify defects in comics that set them at a specific grade
- You will also learn how to take care of your comics to keep them in the best shape possible
An A-Z guide for comic book creation
- Making comics start to finish
- Story boarding
Learn how to write comics from a San Diego comic-con Eisner award-winning writer.
- How to write comic books and graphic novels from start to finish
- How to format your script like the pros
- How to pace your story like a pro
MBA in Creative Arts, Design and Animation: Level 1 - Part 3 course focussed on Comic Creation for Entrepreneurs
- The comic ideation process and where to begin your journey as a comic maker
- The main difference between comics and graphic novels
- Walkthrough of simple comic making tools
Learn in this full course a LOT of technics to know how to draw your comic books
- They will know more about drawing comic books
- They will learn a lot of advises to improve their drawing skills
- They will get more data about comic books and how to draw them
The Ultimate Guide to Drawing Comic Book Heroes from Start to Finish Using a Free Tool!
- By the end of this course
- you will be armed with the skills to create your own comic book art from scratch.
- You will know the step by step process of creating comic book characters.
- You will understand how to turn your ideas into an actual comic book stories.
Making web comics from start to final polishing with Clip studio paint
- - Student can create their own web comics (which is called webtoon) or manga
- - Student can make income from being a comics artist to famous website (Line webtoon
How to make your comic or manga look awesome in print!
- Understand the comic/manga/graphic novel production process from initial sketches to final artwork
- Feel confident about creating a comic/manga/graphic novel for print
- Turn an existing webcomic into a print-ready document
The best drawing course on Udemy! Feels like a live art class! Learn How To Draw and Sign Up Today!
- Fun and easy methods to practice and learn.
- Learn how to draw people and perspective in a compact
- art course.
How do you create your story and build your world to draw more attractive manga? [English Subtitles]
- You can learn Japanese Manga drawing skills and draw it.
- You can obtain basic skills and post your manga on manga posting site.
- You can master basic usage of drawing tools.