Learn Unity in C# & Code Your First Five 2D Video Games for Web, Mac & PC. The Tutorials Cover Tilemap
- Learn C#
- a powerful modern language
- from scratch. No prior programming experience is necessary.
- Become excellent at using the Unity game engine.
- Build a solid foundation for game design and game development that will help you build your own games.
Master C# fundamentals in 6 hours - The most popular course with 50,000+ students, packed with tips and exercises!
- Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- Work with primitive types and expressions
- Work with non-primitive types (classes
- arrays and enums)
Design & Develop Video Games. Learn C# in Unity Engine. Code Your first 3D Unity games for web, Mac & PC.
- Learn C# from scratch. A powerful modern language.
- Get experience using Unity 2017 - a very versatile 3D tool.
- Gain an excellent general knowledge of video game design.
An in-depth, step-by-step guide to classes, interfaces and object-oriented programming (OOP) with C#
- Work with classes
- methods and indexers
- Use encapsulation to improve the robustness of the code and reduce the impact of change
- Re-use code using inheritance and composition
Master the confusing C# constructs: Events, Delegates, Lambda Expressions, LINQ, Async/Await and more!
- Understand advanced C# features and apply them at work
Learn C# Programming - WPF, Databases, Linq, Collections, Game Development with Unity. More than just the C# basics!
- Learn the fundamentals of programming using C#
- Learn how to use variables
- Fully understand how OOP (object oriented Programming) works and how to use it.
Learn to build native mobile apps for Android, iOS and Windows using your existing C# skills
- Build native mobile apps for Android
- iOS and Windows using C#
- Understand the fundamentals of Xamarin Forms and its architecture
- Build user-interfaces with XAML and code
Build Combat for Role Playing Game (RPG) in Unity. Tutorials Cover Code Architecture & Video Game Design.
- Create core combat mechanics for melee
- ranged and special attacks.
- More advanced C# techniques such as interfaces
- and co-routines.
- Create pathfinding systems and patrol paths for enemies and NPCs.
Discover the modern implementation of design patterns with C# and .NET
- Recognize and apply design patterns
- Refactor existing designs to use design patterns
- Reason about applicability and usability of design patterns
Learn the techniques to write better C# code and stand out in technical interviews
- Tell the difference between good and bad good
- Identify the smells in your code
- Refactor your code in a safe and fast way using ReSharper
Learn C# Using this Course, Then Move on to Make Windows, Server and .Net Applications!
- Understand the fundamentals of C#
- Have a solid grounding to make the leap to creating applications
Fast Coding Techniques that Every C# Developer Must Know
- Over 60 keyboard shortcuts that speed up your coding
- Learn to write more code with less typing
- Learn to use your keyboard like a pro and rely less on the mouse
Training For Your MCSD: Windows Store Apps Using C# Certification
- This course will help prepare you for the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-483
- Learn C# Basics
- Review the 70-483 Exam Objectives
Discover the core multithreading and parallelization concepts supported by the .NET framework.
- Create and run independent tasks
- Manage synchronized access to data
- Effectively use parallel collections
Learn C# 6 and C# 7 by understanding the core concepts and using them to build real world .NET console applications.
- You can be confident that after taking this course you will be able to write programs in C# (c sharp) on your own
- You won’t just learn how to write a “for loop” or an “if statement” instead you will see how it is used in an actual application
- You will learn how to write clean code that will make your work more elegant
- readable and respectable
Learn How To Build Cross Platform Web Apps in ASP.NET Core Utilizing MVC, C#, Web Api, Angular & Entity Framework Core
- Create ASP NET Core Web Apps on Windows
- and Mac OS
- Learn about the new modular HTTP request pipeline in ASP.NET Core
- Examine and Implement all of the new features of MVC