Business Intelligence Courses
SQL that will get you hired – SQL for Business Analysis, Marketing, and Data Management
- Become an expert in SQL
- Learn how to code in SQL
- Boost your resume by learning an in-demand skill
Learn SQL database querying w/ MySQL Workbench. Perfect for SQL beginners and first-time coders.
- Write SQL queries to explore and analyze databases with MySQL Workbench
- Learn how to use SQL to extract
- and group data quickly and efficiently
- Analyze data across multiple tables with powerful MySQL JOIN statements
Master advanced SQL database coding w/ MySQL Workbench. My SQL course takes your SQL analysis skills to new heights!
- Write advanced SQL queries to explore and analyze databases with MySQL Workbench
- Learn how to use subqueries and temporary tables to handle complex multi-step data problems
- Solve practical hands-on assignments and real-world eCommerce use cases
Beginner Course on Power BI : Business Intelligence & Data/Business Analysis with Microsoft Power BI
- Learn to use the easiest Business Intelligence tool to create stunning reports and dashboards.
- learn how you can visualize that data in a meaningful way to revile insights into your business like never before.
- learn how
- with Power BI
- to connect to multiple sources of data like SQL Server
- Web and SQL Analysis Services etc....
SQL Reporting using SSRS gives you hands-on knowledge to make great SQL reports with Business Intelligence essentials
- By the end of this course
- you will be able to create great SSRS reports.
- You will learn how to extract data from a database
- You will learn how to organize large amounts of data into concise reports
SAP BO 4.1 Web Intelligence course gives you the comprehensive reporting knowledge and real-project perspective !
- Over 26 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Enhance your SAP Business Objects knowledge
- Create your own Web Intelligence report by using different data sources
Oracle Fusion(Oracle Cloud) Techincal Training SAAS (R13 ) - Bi Publisher Reports For Oracle Apps Technical Developers
- How to create user in oracle fusion application with base tables
- how to run bi publisher report in oracle fusion Application by creating as ESS Job
- bursting in bi publisher oracle fusion application
Manage Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Developers and Projects
- Manage an Analytics project
- Manage an ETL team
- Present Analytics topics to your clients
Best course to learn SAP analytics cloud with complete practical examples
- Basics and advanced techniques of SAP Analytics Cloud
- Building Data models using Flat files and Bigquery
- Design your own Stories and Analytical applications using SAP SAC
All the skills you need for Business Analyst career track. Tableau, Python, Excel, SQL, BigQuery. All-in-one Mega course
- Learn about basic formatting in excel.
- Learn about sorting and filtering functions in excel.
- Learn about UPPER
- CONCATENATE functions in excel.
Comprehensive course on MicroStrategy Desktop and Web Dashboards
- Overview of Data warehousing and Dimensional Modeling
- hierarchies and transformations
- Search objects in MicroStrategy
Business Intelligence: Learn the basic principles & elements of business intelligence. Business Intelligence strategies
- Understand the basic principles and elements of Business Intelligence
- Learn how Business Intelligence leads to sustainable and profitable growth
- Learn how organizations use Business Intelligence systems
Learn SQL that will get you hired – SQL for Business & Statistical Analysis, Marketing, Data Management and BI
- Become highly competent in writing all types of SQL (simple to complex) preparing you for your BI Projects
- With SQL skills learned here you can extract data from any Relational Database including Oracle
- MySQL and many more
- How to visualise the data using Tableau the most popular data visualisation & business intelligence tool out there
Learn how SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, DB2, Teradata, Informatica, Data Stage, Tibco, Cognos etc fit in BI architecture
- Learn about typical BI Project Lifecycle
- Learn about end-to-end BI Architecture
- Learn about different career tracks in a BI Architecture
Demystify Machine Learning and build foundational Data Science skills for classification & prediction, without any code!
- Build foundational machine learning & data science skills
- without writing complex code
- Use intuitive
- user-friendly tools like Microsoft Excel to introduce & demystify machine learning tools & techniques
- Enrich datasets by using feature engineering techniques like one-hot encoding
- and discretization
Everything You Need To Know About Big Data and Business Intelligence for the Modern Workplace
- Describe the purpose and uses of Business Intelligence & Big Data in the business world today
- • Identify the terminology used in Big Data and quantitative analysis programs in general
- • Build a dataset based on gathering data from multiple sources and merging those databases into a single unified set