Active Directory Courses
Learn how to deploy and manage all aspects of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS and many more technologies
- Deploy domain controllers
- Understand OU
- Domain and Forest design
- Deploy Read Only Domain Controllers (RODCs)
Identity, Access, and Authentication with Microsoft AD and Identity with Windows Server 2016
- How Active Directory simplifies requirements to meet security policies
- interconnection management
- and use of Conditional Access
- How Active Directory uses authorization and authentication for external system interactions in your day-to-day operations
- How to configure a system that is secure
- and easy to maintain
Learn REAL job skills and stack your resume with the experience you will gain in this course!
- Learn how to use Active Directory Users and Computers
- Understand what Group Policy is
- how it works
- and how to use it in your domain
- Finally understand GPO (Group Policy Object) precedence!
How to automate active directory based demo labs for pentesting, hacking and training requirements
- Build a home lab for practicing Active Directory and hacking skills
- How to automate active directory based demo labs for pentesting
- hacking and training requirements?
- Learn how to setup Hyper-V in Windows 10
Use PowerShell to manage Active Directory users, computer, groups, security settings and more on Windows Server
- Manager Active Directory users
- computers and groups using PowerShell
- Bulk import of accounts into Active Directory
- Automate tasks using powershell
Manage Active Directory & Group Policy on Windows Server 2016 with the Active Directory Users & Computers console / GPMC
- Creating and managing user accounts
- The difference between different types of user profiles
- The difference between local and domain accounts
[PowerShell] Simplified practical knowledge for automation & management of [Active Directory] using Windows PowerShell
- Full of hands-on instructions
- interesting and illustrative examples
- clear explanations
- Ability to automate common tasks in Active Directory
- Active Directory Installation & Configuration
A practical course covers all topics related to Exchange server, Hybrid Office 365, Exchnage Server Migration and DAG
- Learn how to design
- and manage Office 365 & Exchange Server
- Learn How to setup
- Migrate and Manage Hybrid Exchange Setup (Office 365) with On-premises Exchange server
- Exchange Server Migration & DAG
Learn how to build a Windows Server 2016 network from scratch! + Super bonus: "Home Folder and User Copy"
- Windows Server 2016 editions.
- Windows server 2016 licensing model.
- How to install Window Server 2016 from scratch.
Gain the skills to manage Active Directory & Group Policy in Windows Server 2012 & 2016 And Advance Your IT Career
- Position yourself for a promotion or a new job
- Take your IT career to the next level
- Complete understanding of Active Directory and its role in a Windows Server 2012 or 2016 environment
Implementing and administering Group Policy, GPOs, Scopes and Infrastructure. Group Policy and GPOs Processing
- Implementing and administering GPOs
- Group Policy scope and Group Policy processing
- Implementing a Group Policy infrastructure
Attacking and Hacking Active Directory With Kali Linux Full Course - Red Team Hacking Pentesting
- How to Use Metasploit to Exploit Active Directory
- How to Use Empire to Exploit Active Directory
- How to Use Evil-WinRM to Exploit Active Directory
Integration of Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Academic & Industry course, get hands-on experience with endless LABS.
- Prepare for MCSA certification exams.
- Will be able to manage the Windows server 2019 Active directory like a PRO.
- Get ready to crack any interview and apply for jobs in this domain as an Admin "Study the entire series".
Be job ready as a Windows administrator. Manage your Windows infrastructure with Active directory & Windows Server 2012
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2
- Install and configure Active Directory Domain Controllers
- Manage Active Directory Domain Services objects
Learn in depth how to manage, configure and modify Users, Computers, Groups, Group Policies in detail with PowerShell
- Using PowerShell for managing
- configuring and modifying Active Directory
- configuring and modifying User objects in AD
- configuring and modifying Computer objects in AD
Get the practical knowledge of configuring Certificate Authority
- Configure digital certificate for users and computers manually or automatically
- Configure Key Recovery Agent to recover lost certificate keys
- Build an Offline Root & Subordinate Certificate Authority for any Enterprise networks